dmx10101

The Fall of the Mall series-
Retail World on Youtube
All things Kmart/Sears blog-
KmartWorld.com
All things Retail blog-
RetailWorld.org

david121

I don't think they are too bad... You can do a LOT worse for $5. More than worth the $5.

Ameskid

Agreed...a little slice of heaven came down into Anderson Towne Centre, when it first opened...then CiCi's decided to go back up to heaven, because ATC's rent was too high.
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/

dave73

I only found out about Cici's when I saw a story on upcoming franchises.  This chain was #8 in this story that I saw on AOL.  Anyway, I found that the nearest location to me was at the corner of Central Avenue & Willowcreek Rd In Portage Indiana.  The buffet at the time was around $5.99 (including buffet, drink, and then 6% sales tax).  While Little Caesars & Papa Johns have better pizza, the pizza isn't too bad for me to reject their pizza.  For the price, it's worth the money.  I like the breadsticks the best.  I'm glad that location reopened nearly a year ago.  In November 2008, the location closed after the original franchise owner sold drugs from the back of the restaurant.  It took another 5 months for Cici's to get a new franchise owner to take over the location.  That owner is adding another location around March of this year in Schererville Indiana.

EddieJ1984

Had cici's last sunday (didnt take a pic, silly me) at their new location in cherry hill, nj. Good stuff.

david121

There's one on Leesburg Pike, VA Route 7, on the outskirts of Alexandria, VA and one in Woodbridge/Dale City, VA area. I've been to the one in Woodbridge a few times, but never the one on Route 7.

NJxxJon

This place to Jersey is the same as SONIC. Advertised like hell, and takes 5 years to get 3 nearby. I know I know...Cable networks are setup weird....  :-\
JN

JimSawhill

CiCi's is my place for Pizzas. They aren't as good as Wooster Street...but CiCi's is good. 1 is about 1/2 mile from my house!

TheFugitive

For some reason Ci Ci's is still doing A LOT of advertising on Pittsburgh radio.
But all of the Ci Ci's stores in this area closed up shop several years ago.   ???

The closest Ci Ci's locations to me are Morgantown, West Virginia (65 miles South)
and Erie, PA (120 miles North).    ???

Morgantown also has FOUR Little Caesars locations.
Those kids at West Virginia University sure love their cheap pizza!

Bdubs

They advertise quite a bit here in CT, and there isn’t even 1 in the state. Closest one is in NY somewhere.