can anyone find Steve & Barry's and Linens n things in the same plaza

Started by d_fife, November 21, 2008, 01:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

Can anyone find a plaza that has both Steve and Barry's and Linens n Things in the same plaza or maybe one with Steve and Barry's, Linens n Things and Circuit City that is closing.

powersbt

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
Can anyone find a plaza that has both Steve and Barry's and Linens n Things in the same plaza or maybe one with Steve and Barry's, Linens n Things and Circuit City that is closing.

I know of one, but the Linens and Things has already closed, and I believe the Steve and Barrys already has as well.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by powersbt

I know of one, but the Linens and Things has already closed, and I believe the Steve and Barrys already has as well.

where in UTica? and where else?

powersbt

QuoteOriginally posted by powersbt

where in UTica? and where else?

Yes. Utica, NY

Lastdaysofrain

The Liberty Tree Mall in Danvers, MA has a Steve and Barry's and a Linens and Things is accross the street (in an old Child World building)

Jonah Norason