AMESFANCLUB
February 20, 2018, 01:21:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:
........................................Weird temps here in NJ....hope you all are doing alright this week!

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shop Rite  (Read 137686 times)
Jstar1994
Non-spammer. Here for Ames!

My LinkedIn profile
« Reply #600 on: January 30, 2018, 09:40:17 AM »

Shoprite will most likely not move into Berlin, along with most grocery store chains. I emailed OSJL real estate and the way grocery stores look at potential new locations is different. Berlin and Newington are considered one geographic area and Middletown/Cromwell are considered another. Since Newington is over groceries, it basically kills Berlin's chance of getting a new grocery store in Webster Sq Plaza, and possibly the turnpike.
AmesNewington
Ames 4 Lyfer!

« Reply #601 on: January 30, 2018, 08:37:39 PM »

Shoprite will most likely not move into Berlin, along with most grocery store chains. I emailed OSJL real estate and the way grocery stores look at potential new locations is different. Berlin and Newington are considered one geographic area and Middletown/Cromwell are considered another. Since Newington is over groceries, it basically kills Berlin's chance of getting a new grocery store in Webster Sq Plaza, and possibly the turnpike.

You never know. Plus, who knows how long Price Chopper will be around and if the Stop and Shop in the old Shaws will be around for much longer (maybe they'll close it but keep the lease).
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]
  Print  

Jump to: