AMESFANCLUB
November 19, 2017, 11:33:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 11/19/17 - Progress is happening slowly today. I feel a little off today (I think its the weather). I'm also been reading through topics as I've been moving them to the proper place. I will get there slowly, but surely. (Don't call me Shirley. LOL). Sorry for the inconvenience.  - Thanks. - Brammy - marcpb1982@gmail.com

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chuck E. Cheese's  (Read 18037 times)
Pikapower
Ames 4 Lyfer!

I'm a Kids "R" Us kid!

« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2016, 05:42:38 PM »

I think that maybe Chuck E. Cheese's should consider bringing back some of their "retired" animatronics like Pizzacam, Mr. Moon, Munch Jr., and Mr. Building.

Pizzacam

Mr. Building

Mr. Moon

Munch Jr.

Patrick Boots CEC

« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2016, 09:17:32 PM »

I WILL tell you that the *official* names are "Building" and "Moon"..but Big Cheese kind of messed up some of the fans. "Pizzacam" is technically a fanbase name but it's recognized by the show people.

(I wouldn't listen to Big Cheese. He has made a lot of bad decisions..and he is straight up wrong in some of his videos.)
Pikapower
Ames 4 Lyfer!

I'm a Kids "R" Us kid!

« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2016, 12:33:49 PM »

The animatronics of the Concept Unification 3-Stage shows we originally the Rock-afire Explosion characters from Showbiz Pizza.

Here's the list of the characters that became the Chuck E. Cheese's animatronic we know now

*Rolf DeWolf - Chuck E. Cheese
*Mitiz Mozzarella - Helen Henny
*Fatz Geronimo - Mr. Munch
*Beach Bear - Jasper T. Jowls (at some CEC location Jasper still used Beach Bear's guitar)
*Dook LaRue - Pasqually

Patrick Boots CEC

« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2016, 08:35:47 PM »

Yep!
Jasper used Beach Bear's guitar until the mid-late 90s when they switched it out for the "Flying Cheese". Some locations still use the older one though.
Pikapower
Ames 4 Lyfer!

I'm a Kids "R" Us kid!

« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2016, 04:40:58 PM »

My only gripe with the Concept Unification 3-Stage is that the Jasper animatronic was sitting on a plain metal can and the now-defunct Munch Jr. animatronic was in just a plain metal can. Why didn't Chuck E. Cheese's jazzed up Jasper and Munch Jr.'s cans during CU?

Patrick Boots CEC

« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2016, 07:57:40 PM »

Because The MMBB was supposed to be a "Rooftop Band", ie the Building and sky background, so various metal vents and structures fits in with it.
Beach Bear sat on a stump because the RAE was in the forest.
Pikapower
Ames 4 Lyfer!

I'm a Kids "R" Us kid!

« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2016, 05:23:20 AM »

Because The MMBB was supposed to be a "Rooftop Band", ie the Building and sky background, so various metal vents and structures fits in with it.
Beach Bear sat on a stump because the RAE was in the forest.

I didn't know that Munch's Make Believe Band was supposed to be on the roof of a building. I thought that MMBB  was supposed to be in the city on the streets with metal "trash" cans for Jasper and Munch Jr.

TheFugitive
Expert Member

« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2016, 08:46:09 AM »

I see their latest TV ads are pitching upscale "adult" menu items for the moms.
Pikapower
Ames 4 Lyfer!

I'm a Kids "R" Us kid!

« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2017, 04:52:44 PM »

I think that some Chuck E. Cheese's replaced their classic Skytubes playground with a carnival style fun house that you pay to get in there.

Patrick Boots CEC

« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2017, 05:20:29 PM »

Yep, it's a new concept they are testing out. Some stores replace the SkyCrawl with the Fun House, Bumper Cars, or a new challenge involving a laser maze. (Simply put, 40 years of cleaning those tubes might do something to someone)
Pikapower
Ames 4 Lyfer!

I'm a Kids "R" Us kid!

« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2017, 05:30:18 PM »

Yep, it's a new concept they are testing out. Some stores replace the SkyCrawl with the Fun House, Bumper Cars, or a new challenge involving a laser maze. (Simply put, 40 years of cleaning those tubes might do something to someone)

Yeah, the SkyTubes were pretty a maintenance nightmare for Chuck E. Cheese's workers who have clean the playground on a daily basis. It could have been worse if Chuck E. Cheese still had ball pits in addition to SkyTubes playgrounds.

Pikapower
Ames 4 Lyfer!

I'm a Kids "R" Us kid!

« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2017, 01:31:00 PM »

Oh I forgot, happy 40th anniversary to Chuck E. Cheese's!

ShopKoFan
Expert Member

Knows ShopKo too well.

« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2017, 06:12:27 PM »

Chuck E. Cheese's has a location inside the Janesville Mall in Janesville, Wisconsin.

Pikapower
Ames 4 Lyfer!

I'm a Kids "R" Us kid!

« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2017, 05:03:25 PM »

Chuck E. Cheese's is getting rid of their animatronic possibly to cut back on store maintenance. After 40 years, Chuck E. Cheese's is getting rid of the one thing that set it apart from being just another pizzeria arcade kids party house. But they're still going to have the costumed Chuck E. walkaround doing shows and videos as well.  angry

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: