here is the wendy's in west lebanon nh
it is across the pizza hut

from http://www.kgiproperties.com/properties/location/26/

d_fife

d_fife

d_fife

d_fife

d_fife

here is wendy's on state highway 46 in parsippany under construction and it probably opened 3-5 years ago. it was roy rogers

http://www.siteride.com/srpl/p_snapshot.pl?lm=listing&resbox=1142041473&subNum=50220010119

d_fife

d_fife

BillyGr

The first photo is the Wendy's in Poughkeepsie (downtown on Main Street).

The 2nd is a fairly new Wendy's in Glenmont (if front of the WalMart Supercenter-Lowes on Rt 9W).

The last is the plaza that sits directly across from Hudson Valley Community College in Troy.  It is also fairly new (2-4 Yrs old) - but the plaza has been there much longer - it formerly had a Bradlees.

d_fife

i think the wendy's on Rt. 1 in portsmouth nh closed.

StarSage

My first job out of high school was as a grill cook at a Wendy's near Milford, PA. I think the town was Sawkill, NY.
Anyways, for a couple of months after working there I had no desire to eat a burger (not because I disliked Wendy's food, just because I was tired of cooking beef) but the first time I had a hamburger afterwards I knew I had to have one from a Wendy's.

I love their chicken sandwhiches (although I prefer Chic-Fil-A)
and their new Frescata line is scrumptious!

StarSage

QuoteOriginally posted by StarSage
My first job out of high school was as a grill cook at a Wendy's near Milford, PA. I think the town was Sawkill, NY.
Anyways, for a couple of months after working there I had no desire to eat a burger (not because I disliked Wendy's food, just because I was tired of cooking beef) but the first time I had a hamburger afterwards I knew I had to have one from a Wendy's.

Oh, and I forgot.. I wanted to rant about how Double Stacks (basic burgers with two patties) used to be $99 and now they've gone up to $129

StarSage

Oh, and I forgot.. I wanted to rant about how Double Stacks (basic burgers with two patties) used to be $99 and now they've gone up to $129

OOPS! I meant that they were $0.99 and now they $1.29

XISMZERO

Wendy's chicken nuggets are still boss at 5 for $.99. They edge McDonald's for best chicken nuggets at a fast food joint. Burger King used to have the crown (pardon the pun) but their chicken tenders are never cooked crispy anymore like they used to be.
All submitted photos were taken by myself unless stated otherwise.
------------------------------------
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

BillyGr

First is the location in Bennington (VT) - New built in the Price Chopper-Wal*Mart plaza on Rt 67A - they had closed a former location on Route 7 a couple years previously (not so much closed as closed for remodeling and reopened as Dunkin Donuts!).

2nd is the Kingston location on Rt 9W in front of the Walmart/Mall.  Built newly as Wendy's.

3rd is the location on Western Avenue, just below Crossgates Mall in Guilderland - this is open (it was early AM, and they have only a road sign - this area tends to have rather small signs - must be a local ordinance).

4th is the location on Central Ave. in Colonie - about a block below Fuller Road.  This one has been there for a while.

Last is the Pittsfield (MA) location - across from the entrance to the Price Chopper/WalMart plaza - it is fairly recent.

Anonymous

The one on Market Street in Upper Darby, PA closed several years ago and is fenced off.

Anonymous

The one on Market Street in Upper Darby, PA closed several years ago and is fenced off.

StarSage

QuoteOriginally posted by SomeBeach
Wendy's is ok but expensive.

They have a 99 Cent menu.. although their doublestacks (simple double meat burger) have gone from 99 to $1.29