AMESFANCLUB
January 20, 2018, 02:55:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ruby Tuesday  (Read 17454 times)
EddieJ1984

« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2016, 02:39:18 PM »

The Ruby Tuesdays at Philadelphia Mills (formely Franklin Mills), closed 2 weeks ago it seems.
From a friend on fb "They told their workers in the middle of the day to stop what they were doing and clock out because they couldn't pay them for the rest of the day. One of the security guards told us"

Geez.....and they already removed all signs and such.
Brammy
Ames 4 Lyfer!

« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2017, 09:49:55 PM »

I guess I missed the memo that Ruby Tuesday on the Berlin Turnpike in Newington, CT closed. I was surprised to see an ad for a "restaurant equipment auction" on the Bristol Press's website. When I clicked it it showed they had one at Newington Ruby Tuesday Saturday January 21st.

Brammy
Bdubs

« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2017, 08:53:27 PM »

I guess I missed the memo that Ruby Tuesday on the Berlin Turnpike in Newington, CT closed. I was surprised to see an ad for a "restaurant equipment auction" on the Bristol Press's website. When I clicked it it showed they had one at Newington Ruby Tuesday Saturday January 21st.

We were just at Lowe's today, and there were people loading uhauls with equipment from the restaurant, I figured they auctioned what they could out of there. So many choices on the Berlin Turnpike, I don't think it'll be missed.
AmesNewington
Ames 4 Lyfer!

« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2017, 03:26:12 AM »

We were just at Lowe's today, and there were people loading uhauls with equipment from the restaurant, I figured they auctioned what they could out of there. So many choices on the Berlin Turnpike, I don't think it'll be missed.

The Newington Ruby Tuesday is rumored to become a Chick-Fil-A.
retailisking
Expert Member

« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2017, 05:09:35 AM »

The Newington Ruby Tuesday is rumored to become a Chick-Fil-A.
How many conversions are out there? The first Chick-Fil-A in my state was a new build.
AmesNewington
Ames 4 Lyfer!

« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2017, 01:58:17 PM »

Ruby Tuesday in the Westfarms Mall/Farmington, CT has suddenly closed.
Patrick Boots CEC

« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2017, 03:11:30 PM »

I wonder if they are restructuring. Enfield (Enfield Square) and Newington (Berlin Turnpike) closed earlier this year..
mjb1124
-AMESER who is not just FLOATING around

« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2017, 06:11:49 PM »

In New Jersey, the East Brunswick (Brunswick Square Mall) location became Bar Louie, and now the Woodbridge location is following suit.
JJBers
Ames In their blood!

No Ames nearby since 2002...

« Reply #98 on: October 31, 2017, 03:00:12 PM »

This Ruby Tuesday's is located in the parking lot of Walmart in North Windham, CT:
The road sign:

Walmart (North Windham, CT) by JJBers, on Flickr
The building itself:

Wendy's (North Windham, CT) by JJBers, on Flickr

Flickr
Eastern CT Retail

In the backcountry of Connecticut (aka Willimantic)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: