Ruby Tuesday

Started by Caldor1999, May 26, 2005, 06:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

here is the ruby tuesday in presque isle maine the aroostook centre (center) mall and is the northernmost ruby tuesday.

beachgal26

Does anyone remember the wonderful breadsticks that they used to bring to the table when you sat down?  They were served with honey butter and were so good and we loved to go at lunch and get the salad bar and fill up on the breadsticks.

We had two in our area and then one day it was closed and I found out that even the employees didn't know it was coming.  They just reported for work one day and the door was locked.  The other one is in our local Galleria and has good service and great food.  My favorite thing to get is the turkey burger with bacon and cheddar cheese.  Yummmmmmmm!!

:yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:

Zayre88

Ruby Tuesday in Westbrook Maine

d_fife

ruby tuesday in the manchester ct buckland hills mall (A lot of them are in a major mall)

d_fife

ruby tuesday in newington ct near lowe's

d_fife

ruby tuesday bloomfield ct

d_fife

ruby tuesday in bristol ct near the townline and wal-mart

d_fife

ruby tuesday in west hartford / farmington ct in the westfarms mall

d_fife

ruby tuesday in southington ct near the tj maxx / bed bath beyond plaza

d_fife

ruby tuesday in waterbury ct in the brass mill center

d_fife

ruby tuesday in danbury ct in danbury fair mall on the bottom level near jc penny.

d_fife

ruby tuesday in cromwell ct near kmart

d_fife

ruby tuesday meriden ct

d_fife

ruby in south portland me

d_fife

one in clay ny in the great northern mall (The place where mall security said people reported it when I was taking pictures)

d_fife

one in syracuse ny in the mall (man alot of them are located in malls with in indoor entrance)

d_fife

one in elmira / horseheads ny

d_fife

the one in binghamton / johnson city ny

d_fife

where ruby tuesday is in the mall and funy how I saw one under construction near wal-mart when I went.

d_fife

the one in middletown ny under construction near the toys r us / wal-mart as of march 25, 2006.

d_fife

in poughkeepsie ny in the mall

d_fife

ruby tuesday in new hartford / utica ny

Zayre88

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
this Ruby tuesday in Biddeford maine opened last summer.

The location is on top of that hill, not near the road...

d_fife

the former one in Irondequoit ny (near rochester) in the medley centre that is dying, but is being revitilized.

d_fife

ruby tuesday in walden galleria in buffalo / cheektowaga ny

d_fife

ruby tuesday in ashtabula oh in the mall

d_fife

ruby tuesday in erie pa in millcreek mall.

Zayre88

The new Ruby Tuesday at the Augusta Marketplace, in front of Red Robin Burgers.

d_fife

ruby tuesday in richmond heights oh (not far from cleveland)

Zayre88

Ruby Tuesday is changing, new logo, another new logo, slogan, concept, interior, buildings....  See more pictures at http://www.rubytuesday.com/freshlook.asp Discuss !