answer this question please

Started by d_fife, July 30, 2008, 10:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wwefan101

haha bk in webster ma  has the same thingbut i still took a pic with my cell

C. Fontaine

I would say it's probably because of the employee in the bathtub youtube incident.

wwefan101

XDeSuEhTX

I often feel wierd when taking pics in public, because I just know people are watching and wondering what the heck I'm doing... Never had a run in with the police, but I still try to be quick about it.
"Ancient malls, overgrown like Roman ruins without the class, our generation will be remembered for our greatest works, our trinkets at Spencer Gifts"

wwefan101

lol thats why i use my tracefone with camer  but i have baught my digtal camer in  price chooper once  lol but  i  take pics even ift  thers a cop looking right at me   cops here know  that i  been takeing pics all my life

d_fife

can the cops erase the whole memory stick when they hastle one for taking pics. Can that happen?

and how often can it be where they take you to the station for questioning etc??? HOW OFTEN/

how do I prevent that from happenimg if the police catch and hastle me for picture taking?

Marc82

It depends if the cop is in a good mood or not. A couple nights ago on the way back from Stop & Shop on Pine Street in Bristol, CT I had my windor rolled down and the stereo cranked up jammin to some good old school rap that was on the radio. Pulled up to a red light behind a cop. He rolled down his window leaned out and shouted at me to turn down the radio or else I'd get a ticket. I threw him a military salute and turned the strereo down.

Meanwhile I have driven past Southington cops window rolled down stereo cranked up and nothing. Heck I've even driven on more than one ocassion through residential neighborhoods in Southington at 130AM with the windows rolled down and the stereo cranked up and I haven't heard from the cops.