Main Menu

Truth or Dare

Started by C. Fontaine, April 03, 2005, 01:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C. Fontaine

This post is for a member, because he is too stubborn to post it.  The only rule is nothing obscene, and obviously the board rules.

76fanAmesmanBBTB

TRUTH OR DARE?

DARE

I DARE ANYONE TO GO INTO A WALMART STORE SAY THEY SUCK, SAY I LOVE BRADLEES AMES CALDORS, AND TELL THEM THEY'RE TOO COMPETITIVE AND SHOULD GO GOB AND POST ALL THE CLOSED CHAINS LOGOS ALL OVER THE PLACE AND PROTEST AND BOYCOTT THEM!

IS ANYONE GUTSY TO DO THAT?

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by 76fanAmesmanBBTB
TRUTH OR DARE?

DARE

I DARE ANYONE TO GO INTO A WALMART STORE SAY THEY SUCK, SAY I LOVE BRADLEES AMES CALDORS, AND TELL THEM THEY'RE TOO COMPETITIVE AND SHOULD GO GOB AND POST ALL THE CLOSED CHAINS LOGOS ALL OVER THE PLACE AND PROTEST AND BOYCOTT THEM!

IS ANYONE GUTSY TO DO THAT?

i printed out the picture that says hves u seen me and  there was the pictures of Ames Caldor and Bradlees on there and it sed im closed thanks to Wal Mart and i pinted out a picture of target saying how betetr they aere then Walmart and taped it to the from en of the store so everyone can see it lol i doubt its there but im gonna do that evey tinme someone inn my famley takes me there
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

amesman

cool..lol. ok, Truth or Dare?

BTW, the "member" who requested this thread, was me :P

C. Fontaine

I dare someone to post here.

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

QuoteOriginally posted by C. Fontaine
I dare someone to post here.

HE HE LOL:insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

here i'll post something cool :cool:

Caldor1999

i dare Anonymous to tell us who he really is and why he get so mad about Bradlees:yup:
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
i dare Anonymous to tell us who he really is and why he get so mad about Bradlees:yup:

he he lol really I would like to know too!:rolleyes::mrpink::insane:

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by 76&AmesfanmanBBTB

he he lol really I would like to know too!:rolleyes::mrpink::insane:

i say its MRS B the bradlees lady lol:insane::mrpink::rolleyes:
Caldor Forever!

amesman

Come on guys!! Lets get this game started. Don't be embarassed. I'm not asking you to post nude photos or anything..lol. I mean, if you want to, that's up to the admins, but yeah, sopme on guys. Lets get this game going!

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

QuoteOriginally posted by amesman
Come on guys!! Lets get this game started. Don't be embarassed. I'm not asking you to post nude photos or anything..lol. I mean, if you want to, that's up to the admins, but yeah, sopme on guys. Lets get this game going!

OKAY I DARE YOU TO WALK INTO A WALMART AND/OR  HOME DEPOT AND TELL EVERYONE EXACTLY THIS " STOP SHOPPING AT WALMART/HOME DEPOT OR FACE A WORLD WHERE YOU CAN ONLY SHOP AT WALMART/HOME DEPOT!,
" LONG LIVE CALDORS, AMES, BRADLEES, KMART, SERVICE MERCHANDISE, HECHINGER, TRUE VALUE, HQ, BUILDERS SQUARE, BEST, ETC ETC."
and say this
"REGIONAL CHAINS FFFFFOOOOORRRREVVVVVEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!"
and this
"I HOPE WALMART/HOME DEPOT GOES OUT OF BUSINESS IT'LL SAVE THE REST OF THE STORES FROM BANKRUPTCY!"

AND GO INTO SBC OFFICES/OR DIAL 411 FOR INFO AND SAY THIS "SNET(OR LOCAL PHONE COMPANY) FOREVER BABY!"
I DARE YOU!!! :yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

SAY THIS ANYWHERE!

" DOWN WITH SBC, GO SNET(LOCAL PHONE COMPANY) ALL THE WAY BABY!!"

LOL:insane:

amesman

ok, I'll do the phone company one..lol

Caldor1999

lol try and find a number for Ames or caldor call them and see what happends
Caldor Forever!

amesman

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

possibly a "phone number does not exist anymore" type of message LOL:insane:

Caldor1999

lol i wonder what it would say :huh:
Caldor Forever!

amesman

I'm thinking of deleting this thread, for two reasons. One, no one posts here, and two, as an admin, I'm really not sure of the "limits' we can take on this, and I don't want this to get out of hand at all. Plus, I don't want to lose my Admin job..hehe.

Ameskid

Well, to get this up and running again, I dare you to....
Get a sheet of that peelback adhesive paper. Go into Word and print something offensive (i.e. Stinks, Should go bankrupt, Is overpriced, Is barely a store, Is hated by everyone) on the paper. Cut it into pieces with the word on them. Then
go to Wal-Mart and put them under the logo on their carts! :roll::rolleyes:
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/

Ameskid

lol i wonder what it would say :huh:
I tried that with an old Hechinger store phone number and it said something about "We're sorry, you must enter a 1 or a 0 in the area code to complete this call".
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/

Jon_TheBarber

Live Mas

riickyyyspaaaaniiiish

misses spags

Jon_TheBarber

Live Mas

riickyyyspaaaaniiiish

misses spags

Jon_TheBarber

Live Mas

riickyyyspaaaaniiiish