Chili's

Started by C. Fontaine, April 03, 2005, 12:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C. Fontaine

Chiiiiii-lis Ba-by Back Ribs...Barbecue Sauce...

On the topic of TGI Fridays, how about Chilis?  I like them even more than Fridays!

store215

I never been to one... there are too many AppleFridayChiliTuesdays already:mad::mad:

Zayre88

I never tried Chili's.  I already tried Applebees, Ruby Tuesday, Ninety-Nine and TGI Friday's...  Chili's has to be the next!:yup:

C. Fontaine

Yeah, the all do seem to be very generic copy-cats of each other, but I still like the food!  And yes, Ruby Tuesday is another good one!

BillyGr

The first shot is the Bennington location - this one JUST opened and is a new building on Rt 67A accessed fron the Hannaford plaza.  There were some vacant buildings on (or near) this site that were taken down.

The 2nd is the location on Wolf Road.  This opened a couple years back and sits on part of the site of the former Cranberry Bog restaurant - it is a new built building however.

d_fife

this new chili's in bennington looks awesome and I love the new chili's having the chili's peppers on. It was not open yet since I was there at 9 am.

d_fife

chili's in southington CT near Staples

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife

southington one

d_fife

southington one

southington

d_fife

d_fife

the one in newington near price chopper

d_fife

d_fife

new britian (new britain) ct store on the west hartford and farmington line

d_fife

waterbury CT one near the brass center mall and commons

d_fife

danbury ct Chili's. up the road from wal-mart

d_fife

here is the back of chili's in monroe ny (near harriman and central valley)

AmesNewington

the one in newington near price chopper

Sorry, but I still think of this plaza as Ames plaza. Nonetheless, great capture. This plaza is very nice now, but I wish Ames was still there.

Marc82

The Chili's in Simsbury was a different Mexican Restaurant when it first opened. On the Border, I think. And isn't On the Border part of Chilis anyway?

tokensafari

I don't like chilis all the well. I prefer Ruby Tuesdays or Applebees any day of the week.

golfcart34

Honestly, the one time I ate a Chili's (the one at the Week's Crossing in Dover, NH) I got sick.  Their food is just too spicy for me.

There's a Chili's here in Williamsburg (VA) but I hardly ever see anybody eating at it.  Most people go to the new Friday's right down the street from it.

d_fife

BillyGr

QuoteOriginally posted by Marc82
The Chili's in Simsbury was a different Mexican Restaurant when it first opened. On the Border, I think. And isn't On the Border part of Chilis anyway?

Yes - the parent company (Brinker) has Chilis, Romano's Macaroni Grill, On The Border, Maggiano's Little Italy & Corner Bakery.

I don't know that Chili's is really supposed to be Mexican, though - maybe more of a mix (burgers, ribs, some tex-mex etc.etc.etc.).

d_fife

d_fife

d_fife

d_fife

chili's in tilton nh that opened recently

d_fife

chili's in south portland me

d_fife

d_fife

one in bangor me

bangor me