Kroger

Started by tokensafari, January 06, 2005, 07:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patk

wow Kroger owns Turkey Hill Minit Markets and the Turkey Hill Dairy :question:

wiseguy93

Here's a former Krogers built in 1978. Located in Barlette, Tennessee. It's now an Antique Gallery. The store is
53,000 sq ft. Located at  Bartlett Blvd and Stage Road/Hwy 64

videogamer75

Even though they are the third largest retailer in the US, I have never been to a kroger, nor are there any in NJ. I am only familiar with Acme, Pathmark, A&P, and Shop rite....

wiseguy93

This is a former Kroger's in Pikeville, Kentucky on Mayo Trail. This building is now part Save A lot, and family dollar.

wiseguy93

Here is a closer view of the old Kroger's now Save a Lot.

wiseguy93

Kroger's opened in this superstore on Stafford Ave in 1977 and stayed in this building until 1984 until a newer Greenhouse Krogers were opened. This building now has a Big Lots located inside of it.

wiseguy93

Kroger is still located here in this building, it was remolded in 2000.

wiseguy93

A former Kroger's 1970's superstore. Now a Big Lots. Located

wiseguy93

This is a 1970's Kroger's Superstore was remolded in the 1990's.

wiseguy93

'80s greenhouse store. Still a Kroger's.

wiseguy93

This store is surprisingly old as far as still-extant Krogers go; dating back (I believe) to the late sixties. Although the exterior has obviously been renovated, numerous older details are visible closer up

wiseguy93

A Kroger's superstore from the 1970's. Intersting with a center enterance.

wiseguy93

Another Kroger's superstore, I just love these old 1970's superstore.

wiseguy93

1970's Kroger's superstore

wiseguy93

A small Kroger's greenhouse. I have been inside of this store and it is small, but I really enjoyed the store, not to big to get lost inside of it like the other stores.

wiseguy93

This is a fomrer Kroger's Green house in FAYETTEVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA. Located in the River Landing Shopping Center 3650 Ramsey St, built in 1980.

wiseguy93

A really nice Krogers locate South of Lexington Kentucky on Harrodsburg road. In the Bellerive Plaza.

Ameskid

I guess I'm lucky to have two greenhouse Kroger's still open near me.  I can walk to one that was the biggest ever until it was surpassed by another in Clermont County, OH.  Also, one that is now a Stein Mart has styling closest to the one above.
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/

wiseguy93

A really nice looking Kroger's in Circleville Ohio on Lancaster Pike.

wiseguy93

This Krogers in Hinesville Georgia, lookes like a Old Food Lion, not for sure what it use to be but I could see it being a Food Lion at one time, this is located at Oglethorpe Hwy. If you have any information please let me know

wiseguy93

A  former Kroger in Wilson Nort Carolina located in the Wilson Mall

wiseguy93

A small Kroger's greenhouse located in Hillcrest Square Seymour Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio

wiseguy93

A Kroger's Greenhouse built in1981. this Kroger's is now shut down.

wiseguy93

A Kroger's Greenhouse. Located at Lewis & Clark Pkwy

wiseguy93

This is a former Kroger's Superstore now a Ford Dealership.

wiseguy93

A small Krogers but a nice looking one!!!