Started by tokensafari, January 06, 2005, 07:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wiseguy93

wiseguy93

A older Kroger. Noticed the sign.

wiseguy93

wiseguy93

wiseguy93

A former Kroger's Superstore now the Goodwill.

wiseguy93

wiseguy93

Former Kroger - Forest Hills 7545 Beechmont Avenue Cincinnati, OH. Built in 1988 at 68,935 sq ft.

wiseguy93

Former Kroger's in Blue Ash Ohio. Kroger's moved a few miles down the road to a new Kroger's format.

wiseguy93

Mountain East Shopping Center. Here lives a former Kroger's Greenhouse. Sad to see another one closed.

wiseguy93

A former Kroger's Superstore now a  Big Lots.

wiseguy93

A former Kroger's superstore now an Old American Store.

wiseguy93

A former Kroger's superstore. But now a Food Lion. The building was competely remolded. Looks nothing like a 1970's superstore.

wiseguy93

A Kroger's green house in Charleston

wiseguy93

Here is a former Kroger's Greenhouse been out of business for several years. It is now a furniture store called Rooms by Design. This is the South Side Mall built on a mountain top. Over looking S.Williamson

wiseguy93

Here is anther picture of the former Krogers and the rest of the Mall. Kroger's was the anchor on one end and Kmart was the anchor on the other end with a bunch of stores in between. Kmart is now gone also

Ameskid

QuoteOriginally posted by wiseguy93
Former Kroger - Forest Hills 7545 Beechmont Avenue Cincinnati, OH. Built in 1988 at 68,935 sq ft.
Hey!  It's my Kroger!  I used to LOOOOOVE going there when I was young.  I knew the layout by heart, and still pretty much do.  They moved across the street to, from what I last heard, the 2nd largest Kroger in the nation.  Fortunately for me, the Kroger in Cherry Grove Plaza has the same layout as the one in your picture.  (It is a former T.J. Maxx.) :dizzy:
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/

wiseguy93

Located in Green Meadows Shopping Center this former Kroger's Superstore is now Cynthia's Hallmark.

wiseguy93

An out dated Krogers. Located in the Riverside section of Dayton, Ohio. Store is small inside but I have to say it might be outdated and small but it is a nice store. I really enjoyed my visit there. It was real clean. This appears to be one of the first ever Kroger Greenhouses. The sign is a late 1970's used for a lot of the Superstores.

wiseguy93

This 1970's Kroger's Superstore is still operating in it's orginial location. Looks really good inside and out.

wiseguy93

This former Kroger's greenhouse is now half Save A Lot Foods and another store.

wiseguy93

This former 1980's Kroger's greenhouse is now a Big Lots.

wiseguy93

A Kroger's Superstore, has been remolded sometime and painted green.

wiseguy93

Here's a picture of a Kroger's Superstore in it's prime. Picture looks like late 70's or early 80;s.

wiseguy93

A really nice looking new Krogers. Like the blue background.

wiseguy93

a vacant Kroger's greenhouse.

wiseguy93

An old Kroger's Superstore in Garland Texas.

This Kroger's superstore is soon-to-be renovated  and will house a Tax Office, Justice of the Peace, Constable's office, and Juvenile and Adult Probation offices. Each of these operations is currently located in various parts of the city, and utilize approximately 21,200 square feet in their existing space.

The new building will feature 40,750 square feet. Dallas County has approved for the first time a "design-build" contract with the firm of Harrison Harper & Walker in order to save time and money. The total design and construction are estimated at $2.6 million with an expected completion date of December 2006

wiseguy93

Columbus Square Shopping Center

wiseguy93

Located in the Kroger Plaza.