Olive Garden

Started by Caldor1999, May 21, 2005, 05:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caldor1999

i havent gone hear since 1999 what i remember of it was the food was ok not great great but it was good there alot around me still in bizz
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

C. Fontaine

This place rocks...  I'd eat here every day if I could afford it:D.

powersbt

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
i havent gone hear since 1999 what i remember of it was the food was ok not great great but it was good there alot around me still in bizz

Well you need to go back to one because that restaurant is worth the drive I have to make to go to the nearest one. Everyone I talk to in my area only has good things to say about the Olive Garden.

Caldor1999

huh maby i shoudl go there again lol i havent been here since 1999
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Zayre88

The renovated Olive Garden in Augusta, a former Red Lobster...

truviking05

I just ate at Olive Garden last night! :D The food was really great, but very filling! I brought home A LOT of manicotti, and it is SOOO good! Best leftovers I ever had! It was actually the first time I'd been in an Olive Garden!

amesman

I ate at one in Talahassee Florida in 1998, but I don't remember what the food was like..lol. There are two near me. One 50 miles to the north in Albany, and one 20 miles to the south in Poughkeepsie.

Caldor1999

lol i guess i should go back there i mean i haven been there since 1999
Caldor Forever!

storehistoryguy

Olive Garden, fake Italian food for $10.95. I've noticed all most Italians say that and I'm 100% Italian so there you go.

d_fife

BillyGr

Location on Wolf Road.  This is the only Olive Garden in the area (there is one in Glens Falls).  Looks fairly big from the outside, but really isn't, as it's divided into "rooms" to seem more like home.

BillyGr

Here's the East Brunswick NJ location - on Route 18 on the Brunswick Square mall outlot.

d_fife

here is the olive garden in manchester CT near the buckland hills plaza with Toys r us

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
here is the olive garden in manchester CT near the buckland hills plaza with Toys r us

manchester ct

d_fife

olive garden in west hartford / farmington Ct in the corbins corner plaza and across westfarms mall.

d_fife

here is the olive garden in Danbury CT near red lobster across danbury square on the danbury fair mall rd

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
here is the olive garden in Danbury CT near red lobster across danbury square on the danbury fair mall rd

olive garden danbury ct

Marc82

I've never been to Olive Garden. Then one at Corbins Corner just opened last year, I believe. It's funny. My best friend is 100% Sicillian and I never thought to ask his opinion about it.

AmesNewington

That westfarms one is very close to my house in Newington. It's in front of a Sears store.

Newington was supposed to get the restaurant in 1994/95 when they were going to build a Super K Mart and Oliver Garden combined. That fell through and Lowe's, along with about 5 restaurants and the already standing Roy Rogers is there now.

d_fife

d_fife

olive garden in mentor oh near great lakes mall

d_fife

olive garden in hamburg / buffalo / blasdell ny in near mckineley mall

HoJofan206

Lastdaysofrain

It may be the worst restaraunt ever.  They claim that they send all their chefs to Italy once a year, I am very skeptical.

Zayre88

QuoteOriginally posted by DefunctStoreKing
does anyone have pics of the olive garden and have eaten at the olive garden? i have never been there

Just make sure that you check if another Olive Garden thread already exist.  The forum has been online for awhile and Olive Garden came up in 2005.   I merged the threads.

videogamer75

olive garden sucks. i ate there once and it was nothing like the fine dining they claim to be. they didn't even get my order right. Maybe I just didn't get the best menu item, but, meh.

Toys4Joy

What is the obsession with Olive Garden?  I guess if you like small portions and jarred sauce, then this place is your thing.  Anyone who thinks this is good italian food doesn't know what REAL italian food is.

NJxxJon

....is the ENDLESS pasta worth it?.....Or is there a way to get free food? ....
JN