Stewart\'s Root Beer

Started by TheRetroNickFan, June 01, 2008, 07:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRetroNickFan

While there is a page for "Stewarts" on the last page of this board, I don't think it's the same as this one, because this chain does not have anything in common with a 7-11 type place. It's a burgers-and-ice cream carhop kind of place.

This is the one in Hammonton, NJ at the intersection of Route 30 and Route 542. From my photobucket.com account.

NJxxJon

AWESOME FIRST PIC POST. I live in Ocean County. Nothing wrong or left here. I have to get to freehold to get an old compUSA and Acme Someday.
JN

TheRetroNickFan

Thanks. :cool:

Unfortunately, I had to take the pic down, I just realized that it has an inspection sticker on it, and I don't want anyone finding out anything. I will try to get another pic though!

NJxxJon

QuoteOriginally posted by TheRetroNickFan

Unfortunately, I had to take the pic down, I just realized that it has an inspection sticker on it, and I don't want anyone finding out anything. I will try to get another pic though!

To be honest -In a way that doesnt matter. lol.  Crop the pic and make sure it has no other l plates in it.
JN

dmx10101

QuoteOriginally posted by TheRetroNickFan

um..whats an inspection sticker?
The Fall of the Mall series-
Retail World on Youtube
All things Kmart/Sears blog-
KmartWorld.com
All things Retail blog-
RetailWorld.org

GothicPrincess

there was a Stewart's stand in Highlands NJ while I lived there. My dad said back in the day they still came out on roller skates, but not while I lived there, unfortunately. They brought your food to your car on those little trays, and the food was INCREDIBLE. It was my first Stewart's Root Beer and I can't drink any other kind because it doesn't quite match up. I miss that place. I have no idea what happened to it, I have not been back since 1996...
Jaime...BRADLEES FOREVER!!!

scottw73

There used to be one inside of the Walmart in Shelton, CT.  I was there 2 weeks ago and the space was being used for storage.

mikey7290

Watertown, NY used to have one too.  It was on Route 11 just south of the city.  I remember it was a small orange and white striped building.  I went by there a few months ago and it was closed.  I'm going back to Watertown in a few days and will see what's become of it.