hartford restaurants that closed or are closing..........

Started by TRU7536, March 15, 2008, 05:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRU7536

So theirs a topic about closed retail stores but theirs a few closing restuarants. In manchaster looks like hops closed down around xmas time and vinny ts also closed down too.  Rumors are going down that smokey bones might close to. In hartford texas road house closed down without warning.  In newington atlanta bread will close on on 3/16 and hops will close soon .

AmesNewington

farmingtonvalleymall

Is the "The Keg" (on Sisson Ave) still around? We use to eat there sometimes before/after Whaler games. They had good Pizza.

Marc82

HOPS is having problems. They shut down their location at The Brass Mill Mall in Waterbury last year. That location is now an Olive Garden. I believe they just closed their location on the property of The Buckland Hills Mall in Manchester. Romano's in West Hartford closed down too.

That Texas Road House was built in Hartford instead of Southington where I live. I guess we dodged a bullet.

XISMZERO

The Keg became Wood 'n Tap. It's still there I think. My dad's cleaners is a few blocks down so we'd pass it often.
All submitted photos were taken by myself unless stated otherwise.
------------------------------------
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

JimSawhill

Hops is in FINANCIAL TROUBLE. They are headquartered in Tampa and the closed more then 75% of the restaurant.

XISMZERO

QuoteOriginally posted by JimSawhill
Hops is in FINANCIAL TROUBLE. They are headquartered in Tampa and the closed more then 75% of the restaurant.

The one in Manchester, CT outside the mall closed up. I'll bet Newington is next or not far off.
All submitted photos were taken by myself unless stated otherwise.
------------------------------------
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr