Black Friday Shopping??!!!??!?! WHOS GOING?

Started by NJxxJon, October 30, 2007, 10:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NJxxJon

Welll.............? Me, friends, hats, gloves, walkie talkies! :bouncing::bouncing::bouncing:
JN

dmx10101

I go every year..I always go to best buy first and then hit the other stores.
The Fall of the Mall series-
Retail World on Youtube
All things Kmart/Sears blog-
KmartWorld.com
All things Retail blog-
RetailWorld.org

NJxxJon

QuoteOriginally posted by dmx10101
I go every year..I always go to best buy first and then hit the other stores.

Yeah Ive hit radio-shack at 7 am last year ....only 7 about people there.....haha.
JN

XISMZERO

It's over three weeks away. Give it a rest for now.
All submitted photos were taken by myself unless stated otherwise.
------------------------------------
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

GothicPrincess

I don't go shopping on black friday. I'm a retail queen and always ended up working on that day, because we got double pay. Now I don't have a job right now, so I won't have to work, but you will NEVER catch me shopping on black friday. I stay homeeeeeeee and eat turkey all day, and decorate my Christmas tree. Have fun fighting the crowds!!!
Jaime...BRADLEES FOREVER!!!

beachgal26

I have not missed a Friday since I was a kid and that was the day to see the Christmas decorations in the downtown windows and the first day that Santa was in the store.  (Am I dating myself or what???)

It is like a pilgrimage for me and, luckily, my daughter has been caught up in the hype and we go looking for bargains for ourselves and anything else that looks good!

:insane:   :saint:   :yup:

Marc82

Most likely not. I've gotta see if I can work special hours at the Supermarket that day.

NJxxJon

JN

Ames#1171

I go every year with my parents.  I go just to see the fights, but my parents actually buy stuff.  I always take off work to go, I wouldn't miss it!!
Ames" border="0

powersbt

QuoteOriginally posted by Marc82
Most likely not. I've gotta see if I can work special hours at the Supermarket that day.

Won't be too many working that day. It's the slowest Supermarket Day of the year. Makes a great day to play Catch up after Thanksgiving.

dmx10101

QuoteOriginally posted by powersbt
QuoteOriginally posted by Marc82

Won't be too many working that day. It's the slowest Supermarket Day of the year. Makes a great day to play Catch up after Thanksgiving.

I used to work at Winn-Dixie and it was exactly that way for me. I always came in late so I could do my shopping before work.
The Fall of the Mall series-
Retail World on Youtube
All things Kmart/Sears blog-
KmartWorld.com
All things Retail blog-
RetailWorld.org

Marc82

I went. And got a great digital camera at Bernie's (New England based Electronics/Appliance/Bedding Chain). I got a Sony Cyber-shot with 7.2 megapixels for $99.99 plus tax. I got there at 7:30. The store opened at 8. At 7:50 the manager came out handed people tickets for what they wanted. Everyone who had a ticket got what they wanted. Store opened at 8. I gave my ticket to the sales clerk. He went up to the counter punched it into the computer. They rung it up. I paid for it. They gave it to me and I was out of the store by 8:05. Aside from waiting for the store to open the longest time was waiting at the traffic light to exit the plaza and then waiting at the traffic light to turn onto my street. It works really well. Check it out:

This is a picture of my best friend Paul:

This is a picture of my friend Jeff:

And of course in the Photos of yourself thread is a picture I took of myself with it.

Zayre88