Main Menu

Pic 1

Started by AmesNewington, March 13, 2005, 02:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmesNewington

After months and months of waiting, Price Chopper in Newington has opened. The store went up real quick once they started building it. They had a sampling party and browsing party yesterday, and my family and I went. You wouldn't of known Ames was there. Although, the parking lot looks excellent, and alive again. I can't believe Ames was there. They preserved the plaza lights, a few signs, and the islands and side bushes. They changed the entire pylon sign at the top of the street. Today it opened at 9AM and the people were out to the side of the street to the right of the store. I'll send some photos to youm Chris, as soon as I get them.

C. Fontaine

Sounds good dude!  Thanks!!!

TRU7536

I just buy yesturday, because on Sunday, you couldnt even find a parking space! U couldnt tell it use to be a Ames, because they knocked the whole building down and rebuilt. The whole plaza has changed to, Dicks rebuilt their store to recently, with new facade and the parking lot got an extreme makeover! I walked in yesturday, and was thinking to myself, this use to be Ames! Price Chopper is going to rock, so many people wanted it to come to newington!

AmesNewington

This is the only two pictures I got of the store at the end of March. It is small compared to Southington. In Picture 2, the new Pylon Sign with Dick's, Price Chopper, and Laser Quest is on the top left. Sorry for the bad shot, I took it in the car.

AmesNewington

truviking05

Bet they can't be posted--AmesNewington is a Junior Member. I had the same problem a few times before until I figured it out.

C. Fontaine

AmesNewington's pics are posted in the store locator if anyones intersted!

C. Fontaine

Ooops, my bad.  It's now clickable.