Talk about McDonald's here..

Anonymous

fast food restaurant

funny but the commercial is on

"i'm lovin it"

dave the barbarian toys at mcdonalds

amesman

amesman

Hey guys. My friend Rich who owns www.autoage.org, is working on a new section of his site. One of the pages, features this old school McDonalds in California. Check it out!!

http://orangeroof.org/California/CaliAdventure/McDonalds/speedee1.html

Anonymous

Amesman BBTB

What amazes me is that McDonalds hardly has radically changed their logo at all while Burger King has completely changed its logo:o:huh:

Anonymous

QuoteOriginally posted by Anonymous
Amesman BBTB

What amazes me is that McDonalds hardly has radically changed their logo at all while Burger King has completely changed its logo:o:huh:

what I mean is that McDonalds hardly has changed the logo at all from what it looked like in the 1990s

not that I'm complaining:bigsmile:

Caldor1999

a lot of there food boxes and the packet things all had old copyright dates on them like i got hot scaus for my chicken fitta and the CR Date was 1991 the fris would say 1996 or 1995 on it and the and the Katchup packes had 1986 on them and one of the sirup packets had 1988 on them just rencley the put new dates on them
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

amesman

yeah, the syrup packets are old school...heh :cool:

Anonymous

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
a lot of there food boxes and the packet things all had old copyright dates on them like i got hot scaus for my chicken fitta and the CR Date was 1991 the fris would say 1996 or 1995 on it and the and the Katchup packes had 1986 on them and one of the sirup packets had 1988 on them just rencley the put new dates on them

AmesmanBBTB

weird I've experienced that too!:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:holysh:

Jag67

the 1990's? McDonalds has had the same logo since the 70's!!

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

QuoteOriginally posted by Jag67
the 1990's? McDonalds has had the same logo since the 70's!!

OH MY GOODNESS ITS THAT OLD!?????:holysh::holysh::holysh::holysh::holysh::holysh::holysh::holysh:

Jag67

C. Fontaine

I was reading a McDonalds history timeline in a magazine we receive at work, Restaurants & Institutions.  It was pretty interesting, lots of stuff I've never heard of.  They also mentioned how some McDonalds are testing out their own Wi-Fi service at select locations, including the one near me:D.

Jag67

I don't like Mcdonalds very much..I rarely ever eat there..Their food is really bad and their a little to childish. i know theyre trying to ket out of the "childish" image by killing McDonaldland a little bit back and making more "adult" commmercials, but until they ditch Ronald i'm still gonna count them as kiddish..Plus they make people fat and they dont flame broil their burgers like Burger King does. The only thing I EVER eat there are pancakes. That's it. heres one in canada

Jag67

heres a McDonalds sign from 1960 at the henry ford museum. This was replaced in 1964 with the "golden Arches" sign, a bigger version of the infamous sign you see today, which came out later on, I think in the late 60's.

Jag67

Our local McD's:roll:

Jag67

Zayre88

My local McDonald's, probably in the early 80's.  It went through one expansion and two renovations.

C. Fontaine

My local McD's burnt down around 1999-2000.  They rebuilt it and I think it looks worse than ever;).

Jag67

QuoteOriginally posted by Zayre88
My local McDonald's, probably in the early 80's.  It went through one expansion and two renovations.

that's an oldie alright. Back when McDonny's had GOOD LOOKING restaurants..

Caldor1999

hehe dose anyone rememebr the Lady who sued them cause she spilled coffie on her lap this hapend sometime between 1988 1990 and remember whne the fryed there fires in anamale fa insted of cooking oil lol:insane:

o and lets not forget the Arch Deluxe witch came out in the 1990's and the Mc Dlt and have any u guys tryed the feitas they have there there pritty good
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Jag67

the coffee spill thing happened in 1992..Heh, how could anybody even THINK of suing a company for something so retarded?? Um, coffee is hot. Use your head, lady!!!

Caldor1999

the coffee spill thing happened in 1992..Heh, how could anybody even THINK of suing a company for something so retarded?? Um, coffee is hot. Use your head, lady!!!

LOL mean while thhese fat people sued them for makeingt them fat lol
Caldor Forever!

amesman

I like McDonald's chicken sandwich, and the pancakes, fries, and hash browns, but that's usually alll I get there. And, Jag, maybe the bad food is just a Buffalo thing? heh Or has that happened to you at toher locations too?The one at the Dutchess Mall in Fishkill had bad food as well, while at other locatons, the food tastes great.

truviking05

QuoteOriginally posted by C. Fontaine
My local McD's burnt down around 1999-2000.  They rebuilt it and I think it looks worse than ever;).

That's weird, because in 2001 someone burnt down a local McD's of mine when there were people INSIDE! But, thankfully, no one got hurt. They rebuilt, but now the restaurant doesn't have the cool old booths that were styled like cars. Plus, that was the place where I had my fifth birthday party!

Jag67

I'm guessing this McD's is from the late 80's-early 90's

Jag67

here's one with some kind of weird sign

store215

here's one with some kind of weird sign

I have only seen that logo once before at a rest stop on the Pennyslvania turnpike. (on the building itself, it had a standard sign by the road)

Zayre88

Here's the McDonald's in South Portland near the Maine Mall.  A nice picture also showing Ames at night !:yup:

http://www.ideaofnorth.com/photo/nighttime_pre04/index.html

Zayre88

QuoteOriginally posted by Zayre88

Can you believe that this is the same McDonald's today !!