Red Robin

Started by d_fife, May 07, 2006, 08:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

here is a restuarant chain that is somewhat popping up: REd robin.

this red robin is in latham ny.

Zayre88

This is the new Red Robin at the Augusta Marketplace.

d_fife

red robin in manchester ct near the mall.

TRU7536

I dont know if their any topic about this place, but there's one in manchester, CT and their opening one in West Hartford, cross the street from West Farms Mall!

Marc82

The  only reason I ever heard of the place was because 2 years ago when I was working at WXCT 990 AM in Southington they talking on the air about a women in Ohio I believe it was who found something nasty in her food and the GM dared the Newsguy to go to the new one in Manchester to see if he could find anything gross in the food.

beachgal26

You guys in New England get all the best places!  The chain opened a restaurant here back in 1995 and we love it.  There was always a long line to get in and all kinds of contests, etc. while you were eating that made it alot o fun.  All of a sudden when we went there on a weekend, there were hardly any people and the employees seemed to have lost their "spark" and soon after that, we passed by and they were closed.  No signs or anything, but just closed.  

We've never had another one open in the Memphis area and always wondered what would have happened if they had built the first one in a better area.  The location is right down the road from the next shopping center that we might lose since the entire area has had a rapid change in their demographics (since the mid-1990's) and there is a good deal of gang activity in the area which has chased away many of the larger chain stores that used to exist in that area.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Kmart4life

Does anyone know anything about Red Robin Resturants? I live in Central Fl. and see their commercials on T.V. but we don't have one here. Is this like a burger joint or a nice sit down resturant?

david121

I think it's a mixture of both. I've never been to one, but my folks have... and I just love their seasoning that you can buy...

Kmart4life

I would really like to try it out, but they have not opened here yet.

dmx10101

www.redrobin.com will tell you all you need to know.
The Fall of the Mall series-
Retail World on Youtube
All things Kmart/Sears blog-
KmartWorld.com
All things Retail blog-
RetailWorld.org

Zayre88

QuoteOriginally posted by david121
I think it's a mixture of both. I've never been to one, but my folks have... and I just love their seasoning that you can buy...

I agree, it's a mix of both, very casual, open, family, and a bit noisy but very good!  I went to the one in Augusta, ME.

Kmart4life

Hopefully we will get one soon.

C. Fontaine

Ah, I remember going here at their grand opening at the Shoppes at Blackstone Valley in Millbury, MA.  I love their burgers and spiced fries.  I agree, its a mix with an open, diner-style loud kitchen.  They also had tv's in the floor.  I remember their four alarm burger was hot!

david121

Word is that one is coming to Watertown... it'd be cool, but if it does, it won't be here when I leave.

NJxxJon

Ask them about your birthday and free burgers NEXT year! .....This was suprising.
JN

beachgal26

We had one here in Memphis about 8 years ago and it suddenly closed and I never saw another one anywhere I went.  Just this year, we have had 2 pop up in our area and I think that the company has been retooling their format, menu, etc.

It is a fun atmospher with excellent service and great food.  Their "claim to fame" is the assortment of burgers that they have which includes a fish burger (fish sandwich), chicken burgers, etc.  Every item is served with BOTTOMLESS fries and they will refill them as often as you ask and I am not kidding!

They also have a great assortment of fountain drinks, lots of fruit-based drinks and great milkshakes and malts.  Check their website to see if there will be one coming to your area.  It will be worth the wait!

:yup:   :yup:    :yup:

nims57

Why is their tagline "burgers and spirits"? Do they have to advertise that they have spirits?

Marc82

They were supposed to build one in Target Plaza in Southington, CT but it hasn't happened. In fact Target Plaza is a bust. There's just a  Target and a Lowe's. While nothing else besides Red Robin was announced to be opeing none of the other stores got built. There were supposed to be a few more store fronts and a couple other restaurants including Red Robin, and a bank.

wwefan101

ther burgers are really good

retailisking

Red Robin is finally under construction in Scarborough, ME (at Scarborough Gallery) after years of wrangling.

Hudsons81

There was a fire last night at the location in Southgate, Michigan. It's unknown when they'll reopen.

http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2015/08/12/news/doc55caae7a9f512094669398.txt