New stores/restaurants in Watertown, NY

Started by mikey7290, August 31, 2007, 01:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey7290

Does anyone know what is going to be going in the new buildings going up in Watertown, NY?  They are both on outer Arsenal Street, one is next to T.G.I. Fridays by the new shopping center and the other is in front of Sam's Club.  Tonight's Watertown Times says the one by T.G.I. Fridays is rumored to be a new restaurant and is a 12,241 square-foot building.  The other by Sam's Club is going to have five different stores and is 13,500 square-feet in size.  According to the article, no one seems to know who is going in those buildings, I thought maybe someone here might know.  Thanks.

david121

I live in Watertown, and this city has hit the lottery it seems with new stores coming to the area. I avoid that area of town currently because of the construction, and I don't like the new intersection they built. I work on Arsenal Street, but I just take the truck route into price chopper (the back way)

I do know the building next to Fast Trac is going to be Salvation Army. I dunno what is right next to TGI Fridays. The plaza where Panera is has two vacant store fronts. There's going to be a wing place right next to Ponderosa.

About a some stores near Sams Club, that's intresting, because I read there was going to be this huge road built from where Sams Club, all the way to outter Coffeen street.