Video Game Collection

Started by david121, August 29, 2007, 08:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

david121

http://ourworld.cs.com/airbikecop/game.html

This is OLD pictures of my Sega Collection. Since I took the pics, I've gotten quite a few games - a LOT more Dreamcast games, a few Saturn games and a few Genesis games.

It's in storage, except the Dreamcast. I have a PS1 with about 15 games, a Xbox with 58 games... and tons of PC games.

There's some rare stuff in there..

Ameskid

I have Sonic 1, 2, 3 & Knuckles, Wacky Worlds Creativity Studio, Spinball, Hardball 3, and Wimbleton Tennis for my Genesis II.
I have assorted games such as Sabrina Super Mario Land, and Super Mario Bros. DX for my GBC.
I have assorted games such as Hamtaro and Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed for my red GBA SP.
I have Juiced, Nascar Heat 2002, Nascar 2005, DDR Supernova, Guitar Hero II, and other assorted games for my slim less-than-1-year-old PS2.
I have Sonic Blast, Sonic Chaos, and Sonic 2 for my Sega Game Gear.
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/

XDeSuEhTX

I wouldn't call myself a "collector". But this is basically what I have. It may look like a lot, but really it's not. I can rarely make myself play games anymore. I'm just not into them like I was.

I have a handful of Genesis games, but I couldn't get to them right then, so only Sonic 2 to show for. :(

GameCube with GBA on top, Xbox 360 and Xbox on the right.

PS2 with PSP on top, PS1 to the right.

Dreamcast on left (I let my brother take most of my Dreamcast games). Saturn in the middle, CD on the right, couldn't get to my other Genesis games.

My more recent PC titles (I have a lot of older, big boxed pc games I never play, then again I don't play these either).

"Ancient malls, overgrown like Roman ruins without the class, our generation will be remembered for our greatest works, our trinkets at Spencer Gifts"

jmcnamara96

Ive got the second Super Nitendo and a PS2