Main Menu

K-Mart

Started by store215, January 05, 2005, 07:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caldor1999

this store also dosent smell good cause of the Kmart Cafe there
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Caldor1999

an hears the New sign to bad not all the Kmarts have this Logo most of them have the BIG K logo
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

HoJofan206

That Caldor turned K-Mart picture has a very strange looking K-Mart sign.  We no longer have K-Marts here in town, is that the way of the new logo?

store215

Good pics caldor....could you try and get some inside ones if possible?

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by MBZ321
Good pics caldor....could you try and get some inside ones if possible?

thank u i'll try but i donm gop there often the inside still looks like a Caldor too just orange i like the way Kmart changed this store im prittyy impressed by it
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

hears anouther pic
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

i love this kmart look i wish alot of there stores looked like this this store looks so clean and nice and i like the fact that they keepd the old Caldor look too
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by HoJofan206
That Caldor turned K-Mart picture has a very strange looking K-Mart sign.  We no longer have K-Marts here in town, is that the way of the new logo?

Yes that is the new Kmart logo i knida like it and it works for this Kmart they cleaned it up inside too the only problem is the Smell from the Kmart Cafe for some resion Pop Cron Fries Nachos hot dogs soda  and cheese all mixed together dose not make the whole store smell good i think when Caldor was hear it useto hva ethe Cafe ion there but i dont remember it smelling as bad as this kmart dose but i wnent to it a copple of times when it was a Caldor
Caldor Forever!

store215

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
QuoteOriginally posted by HoJofan206

Yes that is the new Kmart logo i knida like it and it works for this Kmart they cleaned it up inside too the only problem is the Smell from the Kmart Cafe for some resion Pop Cron Fries Nachos hot dogs soda  and cheese all mixed together dose not make the whole store smell good i think when Caldor was hear it useto hva ethe Cafe ion there but i dont remember it smelling as bad as this kmart dose but i wnent to it a copple of times
 when it was a Caldor

Wait, this Kmart still had the cafe? I know my nearest Kmart that updated to this new orange theme got rid of the cafe. I think they plan on putting in a Coffee Beanery (like starbucks) or maybe nothing at all.

Caldor1999

no the last time i was in there they had the cafe but i guess they got rid of it i hope lol
Caldor Forever!

Jag67

Noooo!!!!! Not little Ceasar's!!!:no::bounce:

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by Jag67
Noooo!!!!! Not little Ceasar's!!!:no::bounce:

im sure there still gonna keep them im just tlaking about teh Kmart Cafe's i think there gonna change just the Kmart Cafe's
Caldor Forever!

amesman

About the Super Kmarts with the grocery department, the only one in the Northeast in in Glens Falls, New York, where my friend and owner of www.deadmalls.com, Brian lives. There used to be one here in Kingston, but it closed with those last vave of closings. Now, half of it is a Kohl's, and the other half is still vacant.

Jag67

Here's a much better pic of the Walden Ave. location. Notice the amount of cars. This is 8:00 P.M on a MONDAY NIGHT...k-Mart's in deep doodoo...

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

QuoteOriginally posted by Zayre88
I thought the Kmart store in Waterville ME was doomed but they invested in it.  They have new bright lighting in the entire store and it shows.  The shelves are quite full, the store is in order and clean.  They have new cash registers but they are not too busy...

Wal-Mart just moved from it's smaller store to a giant supercenter right in the back of that Kmart.

CAN'T WALMART LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE?!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

SHHHHEEESSSSSHH ITS LIKE WALMARTS STALKING IT PREY!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

QuoteOriginally posted by Anonymous
The green things... lol I don't really know how to explain what they are because they really don't serve a purpose.  They hang over the main racetrack around the store every so often, I haven't been ober there in a while, I'll have to stop by sometime this weekend and see what else has been done.  They have all brand new carts.... and no!, not several different colors and sizes.... actually brand new red carts.

I hope it works for Kmart, I'd like to see them stick around.

Walmart really doesn't have too much of a presence on Long Island  ::Thank God::... people don't take to Wal-Mart's much here.  They shop at Specialty stores and mid to upscale dept. stores in most areas.... Wal-Mart's that are on Long Island are typically in more diverse areas, and usually have 3 or 4 registers open.... not too busy, it's strange.

hey why don't you register? you can tell us all about Kmarts new look all you want when you do!

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

The green things... lol I don't really know how to explain what they are because they really don't serve a purpose.  They hang over the main racetrack around the store every so often, I haven't been ober there in a while, I'll have to stop by sometime this weekend and see what else has been done.  They have all brand new carts.... and no!, not several different colors and sizes.... actually brand new red carts.

Walmart really doesn't have too much of a presence on Long Island  ::Thank God::... people don't take to Wal-Mart's much here.  They shop at Specialty stores and mid to upscale dept. stores in most areas.... Wal-Mart's that are on Long Island are typically in more diverse areas, and usually have 3 or 4 registers open.... not too busy, it's strange.

THEY ACTUALLY HAVE NEW CARTS? WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE ?

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by 76&AmesfanmanBBTB

there a dark orange with the new kmart logo on the side
Caldor Forever!

Jag67

I'M JEALOUS!!!! I MISS K MART!!!:flaming::no:

The closest one is in Tonawanda, about 20-25 min. away. (Pics of that on thre K-mart page We DID have one about 5 min. away at one time, but of course it closed, all thanks to Sprawl-Fart:flaming:

Hey btw Jmn3 do you know when the one in Tonawanda and te one in Clarence one were built? I'm guessing mid-late 80's.

76&AmesfanmanBBTB

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
QuoteOriginally posted by 76&AmesfanmanBBTB

there a dark orange with the new kmart logo on the side

WOAH COOL!

FINALLY OUT WITH THE GREY!

Caldor1999

hears a Kmart that closed in 1997 out in CA
Caldor Forever!

Jag67

HAHAHAHA that pic is funny and sad at the same time:insane::( I have no idea why it's funny, it just is.

Jeez..Is this place still closed? I wish K-Mart would the signs on their stores after they closed like everone else. At least that would be less of a waste than scrapping them, because that way it's lika a billboard!!

BTW do you know when this store opened??

Caldor1999

hears some more Kmarts:bouncing:
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

Kmart Former venture:bounce::bouncing::bouncing::bounce:
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

heas anouther one VACANT:(:bounce:
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

more Kmart Closings:bounce:
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

lats days fo super Kmart
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

SUPER K AGAIN:bounce:
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

Caldor Forever!