SAVE ME !!! - Jamesway Cart for Free

Started by DutchessMallMan, April 22, 2007, 02:05:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchessMallMan

Hey Everyone,

As you all my be aware, last year I found a vintage Jamesway shopping cart, at the former Dutchess Mall Property in Fishkill. I began to do some minor rennovations to the cart, and have had it in my possession ever since. As of recently, I have made the decision to give the cart away, do to storage limitations.  However, if no one claims it off the forum before May 1st, then I will drop it off at a shopping center somewhere, where it may be destroyed. I will give it to the first person that I make arraingments with. However, I will NOT pay any shipping and handling or any charges. We will make arraingments and I may drive half way depending on your location. I really would love to see this piece of retail history stay in our Ames Club family. However, if no one claims it, I have no choice but to let it go... So, please feel free to message in this blog with your location and if you would like it. Thanks...
(PS - After the cart is taken, I will remove the message board) Thanks :)

DutchessMallMan

ANYONE INTERESTED PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST HERE: THANKYOU AGAIN FOR GIVING ME THIS ABILITY EVERYONE TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU AND SAVE THE CART FROM JUST DEMOLITION... PEACE :)

palooza68

Ameskid

Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/