Main Menu

Clover

Started by NJxxJon, April 18, 2007, 02:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NJxxJon

The font - center.

Wider........angled shot......look the doors are still the freakin same

...look at the ARC on top......the structure.....

.......Last but not least....it looks like they are fixing this up....It looks like IT WAS other stores of some sorts......I dont know..... :holysh:
JN

NJxxJon

....Thats To my friend Paul on these....he drives me around and lets me take shots........:yup:   have a good wednesday people and post some others like myself.....
JN

mikey7290

QuoteOriginally posted by NJxxJon
The font - center.

Wider........angled shot......look the doors are still the freakin same

...look at the ARC on top......the structure.....

.......Last but not least....it looks like they are fixing this up....It looks like IT WAS other stores of some sorts......I dont know..... :holysh:

That last pic reminds me of Precision Wash...a car wash chain in the Watertown NY area.  :insane:

store215

Was this store ever a Clover, or was it always Ames?

NJxxJon

That...I  couldnt tell you....I just take the pics......It could have even been a Reynolds...haha
JN

AxlCobainVedder

I drive past this everyday for work (at AMC) and I remember from when I was younger, that it was a Clover location. In fact, it was one of the 3 stores that actually outlasted the chain for a little while due to a problems with the leases. It became an Ames sometime in 1999 and always did consistentely good business until the end.

Thankfully they didn't let it rot and they turned into something people would go to, rather then let it stay vacant. I'm sure the shopping center is thankful for that with it still thriving to this day.