Dollar Tree

Started by shakethis1234, January 08, 2005, 10:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ameskid

They use 2 kinds of carts, I've noticed. The older ones say Dollar Tree on the front with the logo below it. The newer ones have Dollar Tree with Everything's a Dollar under it. They also have a literal mountain of handbaskets at my store! the highest point is only about 2 feet from the ceiling!
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/

d_fife

here is the dollar tree in painted post ny in the wal-mart / home depot plaza.

d_fife

here is the dollar tree in syracuse ny in shop city shopping center.

d_fife

here is dollar tree in auburn maine in part of service merchandise.

C. Fontaine

Moved to 'Stores' section:)

d_fife

here is teh dollar tree in teh former ames in teh airport mall in bangor maine

beachgal26

I generally avoid these types of stores like the plague because they don't really have good bargains and there's alot of off-name brands that I wouldn't buy anyway.  However, we have a great Dollar Tree that has opened in a former Michael's space and it is great.

When my daughter was moving into her first apartment, I spent 6 months going there on a regular basis and was able to furnish her whole kitchen for not alot of money.  They are also super clean and the store in my area has regular sized carts, but I will check them out next time to see if they belonged to any other chains.......

;) ;) ;)

Zayre88

Dollar Tree in part of the former Ames/Zayre in downtown Waterville Maine.  The plaza also hasa Family Dollar.

d_fife

here is the dollar tree in watertown ny in the former ames (that ames closed because it opened in the hill's it bought out in the mall) on arsenal st on the other side of hte highway as the salmon run mall.

d_fife

here is the dollar tree in Ticonderoga ny in the old ames. a lot of former ames became dollar tree!

BillyGr

Here is the newly built store in Valatie (town of Kinderhook) NY - in the plaza with Hannaford.

It has a bit of historic look (again due to town codes) but is a brand new building.  It is also quite a good size store (they use all but the very right hand part, though that may be storage area as well - but at night it is dark while the rest is lit up).

Marc82

A new Dollar Tree opened in Southington last year. When they moved into the old Joanne's they more than doubled their space. The orignal Dollar Tree in Southington is where I first saw the store. The store(s) is located in the Ame's Plaza. The new one had The Dollar Tree Radio Network and scanning technology. The old one didn't. The old one played a regular radio station ususally Lite 100.5 and things had to be rung up by hand.

Zayre88

The new Dollar Tree in the former Shop'n save supermarket in Skowhegan ME.  And another picture of the half Ames half DollarTree in Waterville ME...!

d_fife

but the dollar tree was not there when I went. here is a picture of dollar tree's spot as of may 21, 2006 (when I was there)

d_fife

dollar tree in rumford me

d_fife

dollar tree in sarnac lake ny

d_fife

dollar tree in portland me on brighton ave

d_fife

dollar tree in wells me

d_fife

dollar tree in auburn me

d_fife

dollar tree in lewiston me

d_fife

dollar tree in orono me (near old town)

d_fife

d_fife

the one in victor ny (15 miles from rochester)

d_fife

dollar tree in hamburg / blasdell / buffalo ny near mckinnely mall.

d_fife

dollar tree hamburg / blasdell / buffalo ny near mckinnely mall.

mikey7290

Here's the Dollar Tree in Ogdensburg, NY.  Located in the Gateway Plaza, this store was formerly a Fay's Drugs and later and Eckerd, which closed in 2000.  The Dollar Tree opened in September 2005, just about the time I took this picture.

C. Fontaine

At the Dollar Tree in Cranston, RI, you can find a complete selection of Pizza Cutters...  Talk about overstocked!?!

Marc82

I hate Dollar Tree. Everytime I go there there's 2 million people in line at the check out and only one register open. It's not just Southington, it's Bristol too.

C. Fontaine

I hear you, its the same here in Providence.

Marc82

I just don't get it. Aren't there other people like my mom and me who walk out of Dollar Tree without buying something because the lines are so darn long or are people willing to put up with it becuase of the prices?