Old Navy

Started by Caldor1999, May 13, 2005, 11:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ynkeesfn82

They're still not finished with the work they're doing to the Plainville Commons Old Navy.

JimSawhill

Quote from: Marc B on April 27, 2013, 12:21:43 PM
They're still not finished with the work they're doing to the Plainville Commons Old Navy.

What a waste of land... Plainville Drive In and the old Racetrack were torn down to build that mess!!

ynkeesfn82

Quote from: JimSawhill on May 09, 2013, 11:11:31 AM
Quote from: Marc B on April 27, 2013, 12:21:43 PM

What a waste of land... Plainville Drive In and the old Racetrack were torn down to build that mess!!

WTF are you talking about - a mess? The Plainville Commons is a enormous thriving shopping center with only 2 vacancies. The property was an overgrown mess for years before they built it. Now if only they'd do something with that overgrown mess across the street.

AmesNewington

Quote from: Marc B on May 10, 2013, 08:32:32 AM
Ariel View:

http://ddr.com/properties/USA/Connecticut/Plainville/Connecticut%20Commons/21354

Leasing Plan:
http://ddr.com/property/assets/21354_SitePlan.pdf

Why does the space for Imperial Buffet say Buffet 2000? Did they change their name or is Imperial owned by Buffet 2000?

BTW, I'd love to live closer to this plaza. It has everything and some stores not everywhere. I have always wanted to go back to AC Moore because its an alternative to Michaels. I also like the fact that the plaza has DSW, Lowes, Marshalls and the movie theater.

ynkeesfn82

Quote from: AmesNewington on May 13, 2013, 06:55:38 AM
Why does the space for Imperial Buffet say Buffet 2000? Did they change their name or is Imperial owned by Buffet 2000?

BTW, I'd love to live closer to this plaza. It has everything and some stores not everywhere. I have always wanted to go back to AC Moore because its an alternative to Michaels. I also like the fact that the plaza has DSW, Lowes, Marshalls and the movie theater.

Originally Buffet 2000 in Southington owned Imperial Buffet. There is no more Buffet 2000. In April 2012 the popular restaurant closed and reopened as Gobi Mongolian Grill in September 2012.

They are finished with the remodel of Old Navy. They did in fact downsize the store and they're currently in the process of converting the former part of their store in between Old Navy and Marshall's into a new store front.

Everything Community

Old Navy in South Windsor, CT (at Evergreen Walk) has relocated from the original location in its shopping center to its newer spot (the older building will be demolished to make room for future Whole Foods Market). The new location is beautiful, nicely organized in the newly renovated building.

The newer Old Navy building is where Johnny Rocket's, a diner-style restaurant used to be at that spot.
You cannot see attachments on this board.

Photo courtesy of The Manchester Scoop (website focusing on Connecticut retail (in Manchester and other surrounding areas) in particular)

Retail Regents

The Amsterdam, NY store in the Amsterdam Commons opened October 12th.