Photography: what\'s your camera?

Started by Zayre88, October 04, 2006, 09:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deerwrecker2017

The Primary Camera that I use for taking Pictures is a Canon EOS Rebel T6 with 2 Lenses for it (18-55mm Lens and a 75-300mm Lens) and a 64 GB SDXC Card installed in it (A 32 GB SDHC card came with it but it's being used in something else.).

My Backup Camera is a Kodak Easyshare Max Z990 that I got used for free but I did buy a USB Cable for it and it has a quality 32 GB Class 10 SDHC card installed in it.

The Camera that I primarily use for the Pictures that I upload onto Instagram is my Motorola Moto G4 Plus (But I have used it for taking Pictures that do not end up on Instagram).

Other Cameras that I have used to take pictures with or have the capabilities to take pictures are a Panasonic HC-V201 Camcorder (I did take a number of pictures with this camera) primarily used for Video (Currently at 60 FPS) and a 128 GB iPod Touch (6th Generation) purchased in 2018 (The videos filmed with this are primarily Slow-Motion videos since it has the capabilities to film in 120 FPS).

Some of the previous Cameras that I have used (I still have them all stored somewhere) for taking Pictures were a Sony Cybershot DSC-W330, Kodak Easyshare CW330, 2 Digital Concepts Cameras (1 was a 4.1 Megapixel model and the other one was a 5.1 Megapixel model) and a Alcatel One Touch PixiGlitz smartphone (Got it on sale at Dollar General)

Ameskid

The Sony DSC-H1 that I mentioned on the last page broke a few years ago.  Something in the lens mechanism went kaput, and it wasn't worth fixing.  The Canon A3000 was usable until the rechargeable battery swelled up like a balloon while inside the camera! Not something you want to mess with.

I've been using a Nikon Coolpix L120 for a few years now.  It has endured snow, rain, heat and gloom of night and has held up very well so far.  Here's hoping I won't have to replace it any time soon.
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/

deerwrecker2017

I had recently added a Canon Powershot ELPH 360 mainly for use in situations where a easily concealable camera would work and it will allow me to avoid using my smartphone for filming videos.

Everything Community

The camera I personally own is a DSLR which is called Nikon D3500. I got this for Christmas back in 2019. It has two lenses is essentially hooked into that camera (18-55 and 70-300 mm lenses). I have used this camera primarily for trips to destinations such as parks, certain stores where they allow photography with authorization, and some other places to take pics (I usually use my cell phone when I take pics of stores).