CompUSA

Started by store215, January 05, 2005, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackbearridge

CompUSA---Poor customer service.  Had a problem with a store and had to write the president of the company.  Never did get a response.......poor customer service comes from the top down to the stores!:(:(

XISMZERO

Here's the CompUSA in Manchester, CT.
All submitted photos were taken by myself unless stated otherwise.
------------------------------------
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

dmx10101

Another picture of the Jacksonville, FL Compusa, taken 1/10/08.

The Fall of the Mall series-
Retail World on Youtube
All things Kmart/Sears blog-
KmartWorld.com
All things Retail blog-
RetailWorld.org

ameskmart1

QuoteOriginally posted by ameskmart1
Boise, ID

Same store during closing sale, taken January 2008
Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

ameskmart1

Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

jmcnamara96

are they out of bussenis or not or is it like a grand union way like there issues with money?

gu4ever

QuoteOriginally posted by jmcnamara96
are they out of bussenis or not or is it like a grand union way like there issues with money?

They are still around, you can find them on the web and retail stores in select markets.
There is a lot in store for you where clean, fresh and good make a GRAND UNION.

1240east

Does anyone have a picture of the compusa in madison WI it was located at 231 Junction Rd madison wi