scranton pa steamtown mall one

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
scranton pa steamtown mall one

scranton pa

d_fife

the one in auburn ny in the old kmart

Marc82

Steve and Barrys is among three new stores opening in November at Westfield Shoppingtown Meriden, CT aka Meriden Square.
http://westfield.com/news/NewStoresComingSoon.html

It's gonna be on the 1st floor near Macy's across from Eblens. They must've kicked out or moved a lot of retailers to pull this off. http://westfield.com/meriden/pdf/Westfield%20Meriden%20Coupon%20Pages.pdf

Must have Adobe Acrobat to view.

Ameskid

I like Steve and Barry's. Great prices for hoodie sweatshirts (got a HEMI one for $7, as compared to $15 for hoodies at Target and $20 at Gabriel Brothers), and modest prices for other stuff. Their selection of shirts is HUGE! However, hats are sometimes cheaper on sale at Finish Line.
Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/

store215

I love Steve and Barry's too. Like Old Navy/Hot topic but everythings so cheap! I didnt see anything over $10. Even like decent looking faux-leather jackets were $8!

d_fife

the one in Irondequoit ny (nera rochester) in medley centre in old jc penny.

d_fife

the one in niagara falls / wheatfield ny in the mall.

d_fife

the one in buffalo / cheektowaga ny in the walden galleria.

d_fife

steves sportswear in ashtabula oh in ashtabula mall

d_fife

the one in elyria oh near the midway mall.

Jonah Norason

I'm trying to compile a list of the huge amount of Steve & Barry's that quickly sprouted up and went under. To minimize troubles, (0) means it closed well before bankruptcy, (1)  is the first round of closings, and (2) is final...

(1)
College Station, TX (Post Oak Mall): Opened 2005 in former store space, now Giant Book Sale
St. Ann, MO (Northwest Plaza): 2004 in former JCPenney, vacant

(2)
Roanoke, VA (Tanglewood Mall): 2006(?) in former food court and in-line space
Waterford, MI: Opened 2007(?) in former HQ

That's all for now...

EddieJ1984

(2)
Philadelphia, PA (Franklin Mills Mall): Opened 2006 in former Boscov's Outlet (which was a ports of the world before that) Closed: January 10th, 2009 now vacant.

GothicPrincess

Greensburg, PA, Westmoreland Mall. Unsure when they opened, closed two or 3 months ago, nothing is there yet, and it was 2 floors of store. both floors still vacant. I was there just a few days ago.
Jaime...BRADLEES FOREVER!!!

NeverBeenToAnAmes

Sunrise Mall, Massapequa, NY

Broadway Mall, Hicksville, NY

34th street Mall, NYC, NY

The Source Mall, Garden City, NY

catsnap1972

Wilkes Barre PA...opened in a former Ames store

ynkeesfn82

The one at The Meriden Square Mall has been Encore Shoe Department for several years now.

jason83080

d_fife has the pic of the one I was about to post on. It's being renovated, and will soon be the home of Dunham's Discount Sporting Goods, relocating from across the street in the Midway Crossings Plaza, leaving yet another vacancy there, but getting a new mall-based location in the process.

JimSawhill

Quote from: jason83080 on February 24, 2013, 11:53:18 PM
d_fife has the pic of the one I was about to post on. It's being renovated, and will soon be the home of Dunham's Discount Sporting Goods, relocating from across the street in the Midway Crossings Plaza, leaving yet another vacancy there, but getting a new mall-based location in the process.

This weekend I might take a picture of the Steve and Barry at was at the university Mall -- along with pictures of the wing it was located at. University Mall closed the wing off, so it might be torn down soon....(Steve and Barry was in the old JC Penny store)

buzz86us

there was one in the Riverside Center in Herkimer, one in the Aviation Mall in Lake George, one in Colonie Center in Albany...

JimSawhill

The Steve and Barry in the University Mall in Tampa was an old JC Penny...

Hudsons81

Below is a list of pretty much all Michigan Steve & Barry's locations (at least according to Mapmuse) (except Waterford, which was already mentioned in the first post):

• Ann Arbor: was located near University of Michigan
  • Great Lakes Crossing, Auburn Hills: relocated to Waterford 2007(?), mall now Great Lakes Crossing Outlets
  • Lakeview Square Mall, Battle Creek
  • Pipestone Plaza, Benton Harbor
  • Courtland Center, Burton
  • East Lansing: was located near Michigan State University
  • Frenchtown Square Mall, Frenchtown Township: mall now The Mall of Monroe
  • Genesee Valley Center, Flint
  • Centerpoint Mall, Grand Rapids
  • Eastland Center, Harper Woods
  • Westshore Mall, Holland
  • Copper Country Mall, Houghton
  • Port Huron Factory Shops, Kimball Township
  • Lansing Mall, Lansing: opened 200x in former Mervyn's, vacant(?)
  • Midland Mall, Midland
  • Meridian Mall, Okemos
  • Macomb Mall, Roseville
  • Fashion Square Mall, Saginaw
  • Lakeside Mall, Sterling Heights
  • Oakland Mall, Troy: opened 2000(?) in former United Artists Movies at Oakland Mall(?), later Famous Labels

getemngo

Here's a complete list of what closed during the first round.

The store in Houghton, MI was a sight to behold... it took up the entire 80,000 square feet of a former Kmart.  In a rural college town of 7,000 people with no Wendy's or Burger King.  Several universities' merchandise were sold, as far as I can tell, at that location and no others.  The next nearest S&B's was 190 miles away in Wausau.

And we wonder why they went under...  ;D

MikeRa

Quote from: EddieJ1984 on February 27, 2009, 11:27:37 PM
(2)
Philadelphia, PA (Franklin Mills Mall): Opened 2006 in former Boscov's Outlet (which was a ports of the world before that) Closed: January 10th, 2009 now vacant.
The Ports Of The World/Boscov's/Steve & Barry's location will be a Walmart.
"And I'm not missing a thing, watching the full moon crossing the range"

retailisking

The Auburn (ME) location was a former Porteous and became a TD Bank call center.

jason83080

Here are the three that I know of:

Elyria, OH - Midway Mall, former bunch of small mall shops demolished and rebuilt as S&B; now Dunham's Sports (relocated from across the street)

North Olmsted, OH - Great Northern Plaza, former Kronheims Furniture; now ... something (new Marshalls? It's been a while since I've been out that way to check...)

Middleburg Heights, OH - Southland Plaza, former Kiddie City/Heilig-Meyers Furniture; became Dick's Sporting Goods; now vacant

cdavid991

There was a huge steve and barry's in the waterbury mall (Brass Mill Center). It closed up in 09, and the space was vacant until a few months ago when Shoppers World, a retail roach similar to ocean state job lot based out of NYC moved in.

JimSawhill

The University Mall Steve & Barry location - the old J.C.Penny is coming down soon. They are trying to upscale the mall...

TheFugitive

Century III Mall in West Mifflin, PA (the old TJ Maxx location)
It was awesome!