regional ones like steinbach, porteous, hess', sibeys, sage allen etc

Started by d_fife, August 18, 2006, 12:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

here is the vacant stienbach in clifton park ny as of march 20, 2006 and it closed in 1999. MAN THEY NEED TO FILL THIS SPACe and they are doing a revitalization project on the mall.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
here is the vacant stienbach in clifton park ny as of march 20, 2006 and it closed in 1999. MAN THEY NEED TO FILL THIS SPACe and they are doing a revitalization project on the mall.

vacant clifton park

d_fife

vacant clifton park

clifton park ny

d_fife

what was steinbach in cicero ny in the dead and once popular pen (or penn) cann mall

shakethis1234

i believe it was office max but office max is not there anymore they move next door

mikey1972

Maybe they could do like they did in Watertown and put a Dick's Sporting Goods into the old Steinbach store in that picture.:goodidea:

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by mikey1972
Maybe they could do like they did in Watertown and put a Dick's Sporting Goods into the old Steinbach store in that picture.:goodidea:

they already have one in clay 6 miles away and hagve ones in camillus and dewitt.

shakethis1234

watertown dicks sporting goods use to be i  Hills / Ames store

shakethis1234

my bad watertown Steinbach is a dicks sporting goods and Hills/ames is Gander mountain 80% of the space 20% is Steve and barrys