stew leonard's

Started by d_fife, July 27, 2006, 05:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

stew leonard's is a dairy and farm chain and the worlds largest. lets discuss this chain as it seems to be growing. and their stores seem to be huge.

here is the one in brookfield Ct (near danbury line) on rt. 7

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
stew leonard's is a dairy and farm chain and the worlds largest. lets discuss this chain as it seems to be growing. and their stores seem to be huge.

here is the one in brookfield Ct (near danbury line) on rt. 7

stew leonard's in brookfield

d_fife

upcoming stew leonard's in newington CT as of july 20, 2006. it is scheduled to open next yr.

d_fife

upcoming stew leonard's in newington CT as of july 20, 2006. it is scheduled to open next yr.

newington ct one

d_fife

newington ct one

newington ct

XISMZERO

Stew Leonard's is in Danbury according to the website. I was also at the Danbury one a few months back. I just passed the Norwalk location on US-1 last week myself. By the way, did you *take* that "Stew Leonard's Construction Site" sign?!
All submitted photos were taken by myself unless stated otherwise.
------------------------------------
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by XISMZERO
Stew Leonard's is in Danbury according to the website. I was also at the Danbury one a few months back. I just passed the Norwalk location on US-1 last week myself. By the way, did you *take* that "Stew Leonard's Construction Site" sign?!

what do you mean take; I did not take (Grab, steal and bring home) the sign off the post. It was on one of the posts at tje outskirts of the plaza. But I photographed (it is my picture) that sign July 20, 2006.

retailisking

Some helpful shopping tips circa 1980s from Stew himself (pre-incarceration) at the Norwalk store.  It's amazing to consider that when this video was shot his scheme to defraud the IRS was well underway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NRPmw5S1oA

gu4ever

Quote from: retailisking on October 30, 2011, 04:08:58 PM
Some helpful shopping tips circa 1980s from Stew himself (pre-incarceration) at the Norwalk store.  It's amazing to consider that when this video was shot his scheme to defraud the IRS was well underway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NRPmw5S1oA
This was a great video. the inside reminds me of the Keily farms/Hampshire farms of Nashua, NH.
The had the live animated characters that would sing and dance. It makes me want to go check out a Stew Leonards.
There is a lot in store for you where clean, fresh and good make a GRAND UNION.