Starbucks Coffee

Started by d_fife, June 22, 2006, 11:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stork of The Weak

Quote from: Marc B on April 11, 2014, 09:00:04 AM
I don't drink coffee or tea so I've never been to a Starbucks. The closest I've been is the dining area of Target in Southington, CT. They've got one section where they sell Pizza Hut stuff and other snacks and the other section is an in-store Starbucks.

Starbucks has SOME non-coffee/tea good stuff, like homemade marshmallow squares (similar to Rice Krispies Treats but much better tasting) and Odwalla juices. Some Starbucks even have ice cream, and not just the coffee flavors. For awhile many Starbucks had several flavors of Dreyer's/Edy's ice cream which used to be amazing until Nestle bought the company. Also I recommend the pound cake which most but not all Starbucks have.

TRU7536

I don't drink coffee either, but they have really good hot chocolate.

Zayre88

All 133 Starbucks Coffee in Canadian Target stores are closing for good tonight at 8PM!!

retailisking

Quote from: Zayre88 on January 23, 2015, 07:26:15 PM
All 133 Starbucks Coffee in Canadian Target stores are closing for good tonight at 8PM!!

Makes sense as they need extra staff in the main store to run the liquidation sales. They're like to be as busy or even busier than when they opened!

retailisking

retailisking