Main Menu

malls

Started by store215, January 21, 2005, 09:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

store215

Lifestyle centers are the "wave of the future". Isn't it funny how we keep going back and fourth between outdoor centers, malls, then back to outdoor centers again?

(I first saw what a "Lifestyle Center" was in Weston, Florida and I thught it was really neat. It was like a little village with custom shops, delis, bars and grills, services like dry cleaning and offices...even a mini Publix supermarket which blended in with everything. Of course, most of us on here including myself live in the Northeast where this kind of thing isn't that great in the winter)

The biggest reason for the death of malls is the lack of stores to fill them, especially with all these mergers and things.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discuss related here!

Zayre88

One example , In Newington NH, there was two malls, located within feets of each other.  There was the Fox Run Mall with it's more upscale anchors: Jordan Marsh, Filene's, JCPenney and Sears.  The Newington Mall had Bradlees, Porteous, Shaw's and Montgomery Wards + Toy's r us outside the mall.  

Shaw's moved away, the supermarket was demolished, Porteous closed, many stores inside the mall closed too, some operated in both malls!  Wards closed before the bankruptcy..  They re-opened the whole center into a new plaza with Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, Michaels Crafts, Cinemas, Kitchen Etc.  and others.  The only original store left was Bradlees wich finally closed and was replaced By Kohl's.  They added new landscape, a wide sidewalk in front of the stores and a new cafe with tables outside.  

Dick's sporting goods will open soon there. The center is thriving, the other Mall is "the mall" of the city and it's a great re-birth.

tokensafari

We have one of those! It was built to bring business back to the downtown area. After our mall went in, it took all of the business away from downtown. i will get pics soon!

thedisneystore967

ther are four malls by me, lol,and they have almost the same anchors

White Flint Mall has
1.Bloomingdale's
2.Lord & Taylor

Wheaton Plaza has
1.Hecht's, a washington dc area department store
2.JCPenney
3.Target
4.a soon-to-be-opened Macy's

Lakeforest Mall has:

1.Lord & Taylor
2.Hecht's
3.Sears
4.JCPenney
Montgomery Mall has

1.Sears
2Hecht's.
3.Nordstrom

Interesting note:i remember back in the nineteen-ninteys, montgomery was the less upscale mall with stores such as Disney & Sam goody, while white flint was  more upscale. It had stores such as wentworth gallery & aram.

now they have switched, with montgomery having stores such as Lillie Rubin, and Apple computer, while white flint has stores such as Jewelry by Design.

d_fife

I REMEMBER THE NEWINGTON MALL CLOSIGN AND GETTING REBUILT. THAT HAPPENED 10 years ago. I USED TO GO TO THAT MALL WHEN I WAS LITTLE. SOme of the stores in the newington mall were stores you could find in the Fox run, like KB AND THE KB IN THIS MALL HAD THE OLD SCHOOL LOGO, in blue letters KB TOY&HOBBY SHOP. IT had some stores the other mall did nto have CTW, paga gini's and Friendlys. the mall was old and not very well lit.

I went to the Rutland mall in 1996 and it was dying. IT had an Ames that was apparently a ZAyre, Montgomery WArd, a small Hannaford. The mall was very old. and evey thing was gone, since most of the stores moved to the other newer mall, I saw a vacant KB With the old school lettering, KB TOY&HOBBIE SHOP.. THere was a new mall I went to about a few miles from there and it was called the Diamond RUn MAll, it was more modern and new at the time and has Kmart, JCPENNY, and SEARs. THE RUTland mall was torn down somewhere along the line, as last year I went around there, and the mall is now HOME DEPOT and BIG LOTS.

IN METHUEN MA: I WENT TO THE METHUEN MALL 8 years ago as it was closing. IT had two vacant anchors: sears and Jordan MArsh (i saw the outline lettering). I heard the mall was built in 74. The mall must have died because the Rockingham PARk MAll (2 level mall with about 140 stores with Sears, JCPENNY, Filene's and MAcy's (once Jordan MArsh) opened in 1991 and there was no sales tax there. Sears and Jordan MArsh moved to the new rockingham park mall, 5 miles from Methuen Mall, and alot of the stores in the methuen mall (like KB TOYS (IT was yellow), SUncoast, CVs etc) could be found at Rockingham park mall. everything was closing when I went there, as it seemed the remaining stores were evicted and Applebees was in the mall but never got moved. The mall was torn down 6 years ago and rebuilt into this newer plaza 5 years ago called THE LOOP, IT WAS A VERY MODERNIZED PLAZA, laid out with downtown walking acess and lightning and the plaza was bronze, and IN THE LOOP OPENED A HUGE lowe's CINEMA, OLD NAVY, HOME DEPOT, BORDERS BOOKS, OLYMPIA SPORTS, the gap, yankee candle, KB TOYS, Wendy's, bugaboo, MArshalls, and many other stores

Nashua mall in NH was the first indoor mall in NH, and was built in late 1960s. It had Bradlees and Burlington Coat FActory, IT had an outside plaza with Alexander's supermarket and Child World. The mall had like 35 stores. I remember the mall being dark and the floor color scheme being old and the stores looking warehousy. The outside plaza died for years as Child world closed and Alexander's got bought out by Hannaford and it moved across the street near motngomery ward (That closed in 1998 and became Ames), The plaza was finally closed in 2000 and demolished in 2001 and rebuilt into HOME DEPOT. Bradlees closed in 2001, was demolished and rebuilt into Kohl's. the mall started to die more after Braldees closed, and started to die in 1999, half of the indoor part, closer to Burlington coat factory, was demolished in 2002 and rebuilt into Christmas tREe shops, and the remaining indoor part was demolished in early 2004 and rebuilt into BAbies r us and LL BEAn. the cinema closed, was demolished and rebuilt into wendy's and bugabboo steak creakhouse. A smaller section of stores was built behind BAbies r us, with stores that were once in the mall like the hallmark store and irish cotage and new stores like Movie GAllery.

I went to the AUBURN MALL in AUBURN MAINE in 1998 and it was dark dreary and dingy, It reminded me of the newignton mall. Alot of stores were gone. I heard porteous closed in 2002, and how much of the mall is vacant now. MY FRIENDS AT THE COLELGE WHO LIVE NEAR THERE SAID THE MALL SUCKS and is bad and go to the MAINE MALL. SOMEONE FROM MAINE SAID THEY ARE THINKIN ABOUT shutting it down. IS THAT TRUE. IT WILL PROBABLY BE REBUILT INTO A PLAZA WITH TARGET AND OTHER BIG BOX STORES. I heard they were going to build a TOYS R US IN AUBURN MAINE, IS THAT TRUE? I heard that in the late 1990s. If they did, it probably would have been blue with glass windows and small.  WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO TO THE MALL????? WHAT PERCENT OF IT IS STILL VACANT?

How is the LEWiston mall doing with Ames gone and what will they do? WHEN I WENT TO AUBURN, I SAW RICH's vacant and GROSSMANS being torn down to become Pep boys. THE KMART ACROSS THE STREET WAS BIG.

IT SEEMS THAT LEwiston/Auburn market is not a lucretive retail area, it is a depressed area. I went there 7 years ago and it was awful. My mom went with me and she says LEwiston is the worst city she has been to in maine. The farthest I have been in MAine is Bangor.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by 76BraldorZayKamesfanBBTB
in Avon,Canton,CT: an old mall, Farmington Valley Mall closed around 1997 or so and was re-renovated into Simsbury Commons and farther an old golf course was redeveloped into the Shoppes at Farmington Valley a lifestyle center which I do like.

WHAT WAS IN the FArmington VAlley MAll. WHAT STORES WERE IN THE MALL BEFORE IT CLOSED?

d_fife

The mountain valley mall in North Conway is getting torn down. I Went there 5 weeks ago and there were 5 stores left in the inside part. I THINK THE MALL WAS DYING BECAUSE KMART CLOSED 5 years ago. THAT WAS ONE OF THE WORST KMARTS EVER EVER, it was small. The mall will become a Lowe's, JCPENNY WILL MOVE INTO THE FORMER KMART AND A SECTION FOR SOME OF THE REMAINING STORES (FASHION BUG, GNC, the cinema) will be built. Hannaford will remain,

ABout most of the smaller indoor malls in NH (ROyal RIdge Mall in NAshua, ROckingham MAll in Salem NH, NAshua Mall, MT. VAlley MAll,) are gone or are dying: Bedford Mall and Belknap Mall (it was remodeled but still dying), bUT THE ONLY SMALL INDOOR in NH that is near full occupancy is the Lilac mall in Rochester NH. I was there yesterday and it is almost full occupancy.

The rockingham mall in Salem: It was first anchored bY Bradlees and Child WOrld toy store and a bunch of smaller stores in the indoor part. Child world closed and became Christmas tree shops. one by one the smaller parts of the indoor mall closed and the indoor part got demalled and became Bob's stores, TJ MAxx, Officemaxx (Now broadway shoes), Bed and bath (a furniture store), PEtco.
The indoor part was sealed off near the end and Radio Shack opened in the former indoor entrance.

The royal ridge mall was in NAshua just off DW HWY. IT WAS ANCHORED By Ames (I believe firsT Zayre), MArshalls and Purity Supreme (not attached to the mall). somewhere along the line Ames closed and the indoor part of the mall died and became A bigger CVS (That moved down the street and became the hallmark paper store after replacing KID noodle Kid oodle that closed) and Compusa.The old Ames became Sports Authority and PEtsmart, and purity became an enlarged and remodeled Shaw's.

The Chelmsford MAll. I went there 5 years ago and saw that the indoor part of the mall closed. Bradlees and MVP SPORTS was there. I was told a Child World was in the mall. I went around it last yera and the mall has Kohl's (once Bradlees), Michaels crafts, aspen dental, STop and shop pharmacy, Linens n things and Staples.

I went to the BIllerica mall yeras ago and it was almost dead. a few of the stoers in the indoor part where left.

ASsembly Square Mall: I went by there 3 yeras ago and the indoor part was closed off and there was a Kmart and BUilding 19. I was told Building 19 was MAcy's (once Jordan marsh) and that it closed in the mid-late 1990s, as well as the rest of the mall. I heard the mall was rebuilt into smaller stores like Christmas tree shops, AC MOORE, bed bath, and Kmart still remains. (THERE IS A SMALL AND AWFUL MALL UP THE ROAD CALLED MEADOW GLEN MALL).

Fairfield Mall (I went by that 2 yeras ago). I saw the sign for the mall (an old Sign) and the mall had Home Depot and a vacant Bradlees.

THE DEDHAM MALL: I went in there 2 years ago and all the stores were gone. There was a vacant Bradlees, and the remaining stores were a 2 level Sears, TJ MAXX And OLD NAVY AND DSW SHOES. I heard the mall was demolished and rebuilt into Lowe's. The mall was old and built in the 60s, and may have had the usual stores like KB and I saw what remained of Radio Shack.

d_fife

last year I went to this plaza called Shoppes at Wilton with Home Depot, Target, Staples, AC Moore, EB GAmes, Barnes and Noble, Eckard Drugs.

I heard it was a mall called Saratoga Mall with Service M, JAmesway and Wards (see deadmalls website), and a mall called the Wilton MAll opened next door.

IT seems that when two malls are built near each other, ONE DIES (LIKE IN NEWINGTON NH, )

In Danvers MAss, The liberty Tree Mall is dying. I went there twice. Like Ann and Hope closed and it is now Kohl's, STop and Shop, and a section of the smaller stores got turned into Bed bath and beyond and another smaller section of stores got turned into AC MOORE. And anotehr small section of stores got turned into an enlarged FYE & ARcade. The mall is just really having smaller stores turned into one store. There is a northshore mall on the next exit 1/2 a mile away (both northshore and Liberty are visible from each other), and the Nortshore mall is huge with Macy;s, JCPENNY, Sears, FIlene's and Lord and Taylor

The Shoppers world in Framingham, that was an indoor mall and was said to be the first one in the coast, and opened 1951 with a domeshaped jordan Marsh. The nearby NAtick MAll got renovated and redone, causing stores to go to the Natick Mall and the Shoppers World, still the old look, was demolished and turned into a strip outdoor plaza with Nobody BEats the Wiz (now Best Buy), Toys r us, Kids R us, Babies r us, Marshalls, Ac Moore, Barnes and Noble and many others. I SAw them tear down the plaza and reconstruct it in early 1995. SEe framingham/natick shopping website for this info.

Caldor1999

lets see what i have

the Danbury Mall Opened in the late 80's 1987 or 1988

and it hass all the good ancors like JC Penny Sears Macys Lord &Taylor
and Filene's also a Old Navy and a 2 level H&M

and there the Jefferson Valley Mall opened in 1983

it has a Outdated Macys Sears and a Old Service Merchandise that closed in 1999 and part of it is still there this mall also has lost alot of smaller stores too
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
lets see what i have

the Danbury Mall Opened in the late 80's 1987 or 1988

and it hass all the good ancors like JC Penny Sears Macys Lord &Taylor
and Filene's also a Old Navy and a 2 level H&M

and there the Jefferson Valley Mall opened in 1983

it has a Outdated Macys Sears and a Old Service Merchandise that closed in 1999 and part of it is still there this mall also has lost alot of smaller stores too

I consider malls that die ones where a store closes and stays vacant.

Like the westside plaza in Nashua, Cvs relocaed across the street 5 yeras ago and stayed vacant since. KB toys closed last year and still vacant. MVP SPorts closed 2 years ago and still vacnt.

In Wal-mart plaza in GIlford, EMS opened 2003 and closed 2004, stays vacant now, and CVs relocated down the road in november 2003 and still vacant. the plaza has 14 stores occupacy and 12 stores are occupied.

Other malls dying and rebuilt? Hmm, I gotta think of more.

Zayre88

The Westside plaza has vacant stores but they still have good anchors.  It's not a good sign when the vacant stores are not replaced though.

As for the Auburn Mall, it's a dark, boring, old mall and should be closed.  Even the Lewiston Mall seems to be in a better shape.  Porteous is still vacant along with most of the stores near it.  Many stores are local stores, As-seen-onTV style.  They lost GAP not long ago but Pac Sun recently opened at the mall.  JCPenney is dark and old.  The style and colors of the mall are awful.

Target with some of the mall's tenants like PaylessShoe, Pac Sun, Olympia Sports and other would make a better use of that land parcel !

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by Zayre88
The Westside plaza has vacant stores but they still have good anchors.  It's not a good sign when the vacant stores are not replaced though.

As for the Auburn Mall, it's a dark, boring, old mall and should be closed.  Even the Lewiston Mall seems to be in a better shape.  Porteous is still vacant along with most of the stores near it.  Many stores are local stores, As-seen-onTV style.  They lost GAP not long ago but Pac Sun recently opened at the mall.  JCPenney is dark and old.  The style and colors of the mall are awful.

Right the westside plaza has good stores, I heard it opened in early 1988, and the MArket Basket part was somewhat remodeled (i first saw the plaza in 1995 and the MARket BAsket part was white)

I went to the Auburn mall 7 years ago and it was bad then, it had a lot of vacant smaller stores and it was dark. I was told Porteous closed and one of my college friends from MAnchetser MAine said they are talking about closing the mall (I wonder if that was a rumor), I did not care for that mall and alot of people I know who live around there hate it. TEll me more of the Auburn mall, since I have not seen it in 7 years. How many stores are vacant and what percent vacant is the mall? a vacant anchor is DOOM! I give the mall 5 to 10 more years. IT is getting the NEwington MAll level, and I do remember JCPEnny being old and dark (The one in Bangor looked like this one except it was brighter AND THE BANGOR MALL APEARED REMODELED, I went to it in 1999) THAT WHOLE AREA (LEwiston-auburn is bad), my mom went with me and SHE SAID LEWISTON IS THE WORST CITY SHE AS BEEN TO. The area is poor, and crimeridden, and reminded me of downtown manchester, (where there are mills) The retail is not good there, it seems that Portland, BAngor and Augusta are the best

I went to the Swansea Mall, in Swansea MAssachusetts that is near Fall River and 13 miles east of Providence RI, last week, it was half a step better than this mall, it was old and a little dingy. The mall was booing, and it had a few vacant stores, and IT HAD A VACANT ANCHOR, I was told it was Apex department store (A local chain), and the mall had for anchors- Wal-mart (a small one and I was told it was Caldor) , Macy's (looks not old and was told it was added in 1988), Sears (easy to tell it was remodeled)

Target with some of the mall's tenants like PaylessShoe, Pac Sun, Olympia Sports and other would make a better use of that land parcel !

d_fife

yesterday I went to the Rhode ISland Mall. and there were 10 or 12 stores left in the indoor part of the mall. There was a large Sears that had an indoor entrence to the mall. There was a WAl-mart and Kohl's, but no indoor entrence to the mall, and Kohl's was on one side and Wal-mart was in back of Kohl's.

jmn3

In Buffalo, our malls basically offer the same fare.  You'd think it would prevent you from having to travel to any of the other malls...but especially with the dept. stores, it's amazing how much the selecation varies from location to location...

Boulevard Mall
-Kaufmann's
-Kaufmann's Men's Store
-JCPenney
-Sears

Eastern Hills Mall
-Kaufmann's
-JCPenney
-The Bon-Ton
-Sears

Walden Galleria
-Kaufmann's
-Lord & Taylor
-JCPenney
-The Bon-Ton
-Sears
-Steve & Barry's
-Dick's

McKinley Mall
-Kaufmann's
-Kaufmann's Home Store
-JCPenney
-The Bon-Ton
-Sears
-Dick's, Circuit City, Media Play, Rosas - Free Standing

Then there's the outliers and plazas...

Olean Mall
-The Bon-Ton
-JCPenney

Chautauqua Mall
-The Bon-Ton
-JCPenney
-Sears

Summit Park Mall
-The Bon-Ton
-Sears

Lockport Mall
-The Bon-Ton

Sheridan Plaza, Northtown Plaza, and Southgate Plaza all have The Bon-Ton as their major anchor store.  All of the Bon-Ton stores with the exception of the Chautauqua Mall store were former AM&A's locations.

There's basically no variation from shopping center to shopping center - but you'd be surprised at the variation in selection at the stores within one store from center to center.

Caldor1999

hear are some malls near me

Jefferson Vally mall has

Macys
Sears
Service Merchandise closed in 1999 and no ancor took its place

Danbury Mall
Sears
JC Penny
Macys
Lord & Taylor
Filenes

White Planes Gaillareia
Macys
Sears Fomer JC Penny

Cross County Shopping Center

Sears
Macys Fomer Bradlees

Portchester NY i cant think of the name of the shopping center it had

Caldor
Service Merchandise
Pergament

now

Kohls
AC Moore
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by 76BraldorZayKamesfanBBTB
QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999

now

Kohls
AC Moore

You're kinding me right?

a plaza that only has 2 stores in it?:o

no there was smaller stores therethe Service Merchandise that was there became a staples and smaler stores ect the Old Pergament became AC moore and the Caldor Became Kohls like many of them did:mad:
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

mean while i know your in CT 76BraldorZayKamesfanBBTB have u been to the Danbury Fair Mall????
Caldor Forever!

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by jmn3
In Buffalo, our malls basically offer the same fare.  You'd think it would prevent you from having to travel to any of the other malls...but especially with the dept. stores, it's amazing how much the selecation varies from location to location...

Boulevard Mall
-Kaufmann's
-Kaufmann's Men's Store
-JCPenney
-Sears

Eastern Hills Mall
-Kaufmann's
-JCPenney
-The Bon-Ton
-Sears

Walden Galleria
-Kaufmann's
-Lord & Taylor
-JCPenney
-The Bon-Ton
-Sears
-Steve & Barry's
-Dick's

McKinley Mall
-Kaufmann's
-Kaufmann's Home Store
-JCPenney
-The Bon-Ton
-Sears

Olean Mall
-The Bon-Ton
-JCPenney

Chautauqua Mall
-The Bon-Ton
-JCPenney
-Sears

Summit Park Mall
-The Bon-Ton
-Sears

Lockport Mall
-The Bon-Ton

Sheridan Plaza, Northtown Plaza, and Southgate Plaza all have The Bon-Ton as their major anchor store.  All of the Bon-Ton stores with the exception of the Chautauqua Mall store were former AM&A's locations.

There's basically no variation from shopping center to shopping center - but you'd be surprised at the variation in selection at the stores within one store from center to center.

I know some people from around buffalo and they have told me that everyone goes to the walden galleria. I hear the mall has a under 18 curfew on friday and satrudays.

the lockport mall phamoplet shows like 5 stores left.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife

Boulevard Mall
-Kaufmann's
-Kaufmann's Men's Store
-JCPenney
-Sears

Eastern Hills Mall
-Kaufmann's
-JCPenney
-The Bon-Ton
-Sears

Walden Galleria
-Kaufmann's
-Lord & Taylor
-JCPenney
-The Bon-Ton
-Sears
-Steve & Barry's
-Dick's

McKinley Mall
-Kaufmann's
-Kaufmann's Home Store
-JCPenney
-The Bon-Ton
-Sears

Olean Mall
-The Bon-Ton
-JCPenney

Chautauqua Mall
-The Bon-Ton
-JCPenney
-Sears

Summit Park Mall
-The Bon-Ton
-Sears

Lockport Mall
-The Bon-Ton

I know some people from around buffalo and they have told me that everyone goes to the walden galleria. I hear the mall has a under 18 curfew on friday and satrudays.

I just found out that the bon-ton the walden galleria mall is closing. Lord and taylor is being sold. WILL LORD AND TAYLOR BE CLOSED??? Why is the 150,000 square foot bon-ton closing in the walden galleria, why why why why??? this mall is going up changes this year, kauffman's is becoming macy's.

d_fife

Boulevard Mall
-Kaufmann's
-Kaufmann's Men's Store
-JCPenney
-Sears

Eastern Hills Mall
-Kaufmann's
-JCPenney
-The Bon-Ton
-Sears

Walden Galleria
-Kaufmann's
-Lord & Taylor
-JCPenney
-The Bon-Ton
-Sears
-Steve & Barry's
-Dick's

McKinley Mall
-Kaufmann's
-Kaufmann's Home Store
-JCPenney
-The Bon-Ton
-Sears

Olean Mall
-The Bon-Ton
-JCPenney

Chautauqua Mall
-The Bon-Ton
-JCPenney
-Sears

Summit Park Mall
-The Bon-Ton
-Sears

Lockport Mall
-The Bon-Ton

I just found out that the bon-ton the walden galleria mall is closing. Lord and taylor is being sold. WILL LORD AND TAYLOR BE CLOSED??? Why is the 150,000 square foot bon-ton closing in the walden galleria, why why why why??? this mall is going up changes this year, kauffman's is becoming macy's.

the malls in syracuse were that way

the great northern mall in clay
a vacant Bon-ton
sears
dick's
kauffmann's

shoppingtown mall in dewitt
dick's
sears
jc penny
kauffmann's

carousel mall in syracuse
kauffmann's
jc penny
bon-ton
lord and taylor
circuit city
best buy
hm&
old navy
compusa
sports authority
kauffmann's home furniture.

shakethis1234

shopping town mall showed off plans town board has to approve next week than construction starts this fall tearing down sears wing make that wing open air plans are on syracuse.com