Bradlees

Started by store215, January 05, 2005, 07:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

store215

DISCUSS!

Caldor99

i went to a bradlees once i didnt like it that much there tv add scared me to but they r missed:(

amesman

Here's a pic of the Middletown, New York Bradlee's. It has now been turned into an Ashley Furniture Gallery, and an AJ Wright.

Caldor99

a mint condishon Bradlees lol i wonder how the inside looks:question:

amesman

It had a "double door" entrance, so I couldn't get a gimpse at the entrance.

Zayre88

QuoteOriginally posted by amesman
It had a "double door" entrance, so I couldn't get a gimpse at the entrance.

It's hard to get a clear view of what's inside with double doors...  Here's a shot of the former Bradlees in Concord NH. (july 2004)

Caldor99

nice Bradlees/ J.M Fields my guess is that it had double Doors too looks like it's falling apart

tokensafari

Yeh.. The Ames around here, along with many stores in this area have double doors. They suck!

Zayre88

Fortunately there was an open door and i was able to take a picture but i'm not sure if it was part of Bradlees.  There was a JCPenney in that plaza and it moved away a few years before Bradlees closed.  I think it was located in that part where JM Fields-Supermarket was.  (attached to the Bradlees)  

But it might be Bradlees... the only thing is that i can't find anything that looks "bradlees" What do you think?

Caldor99

QuoteOriginally posted by Zayre88
Fortunately there was an open door and i was able to take a picture but i'm not sure if it was part of Bradlees.  There was a JCPenney in that plaza and it moved away a few years before Bradlees closed.  I think it was located in that part where JM Fields-Supermarket was.  (attached to the Bradlees)  

But it might be Bradlees... the only thing is that i can't find anything that looks "bradlees" What do you think?
might be a bradlees that never got rentvated i know all there stores dident look the same i would say there a 70% chance that that might be a bradlees

Caldor99

i would say its a bradlees cause most J.C Penneys stores r 2 or 3 levles or there usley bigger

Zayre88

JCPenney was in that plaza because there was no big mall in Concord.  The store was probably small, there is a small JCPenney at Elm Plaza in Waterville ME where there's no mall.  

One thing i've noticed is the many spots on the ceiling.  I'm not sure if Bradlees used that kind of lighting because discount stores mostly keep the lighting basic with neons...

tokensafari

It looks as if it were a JC Penneys.  I've never been into a Bradlees though.. i just have experiences with JC Penneys, but it looks like  Penneys to me!

store215

Ya, the counters and shelving I can see don't look like something Bradlees would use.

C. Fontaine

QuoteOriginally posted by tokensafari
Yeh.. The Ames around here, along with many stores in this area have double doors. They suck!
They do suck!  Although my camera has a setting, if there's not a sun glare, it takes the picture with a special flash mode.  Syncronuous or something.

Caldor99

QuoteOriginally posted by Zayre88

hears the inside of a bradlees durring it's closing sale in 2001

Anonymous

bradlees

springdale mall
springfeld.mass
(now super stop and shop)

fairfield mall
chicopee.ma
(now wal-mart)

Riverdale shopping center
West springfielfd.mass
(now a KOHL's):bouncing::roll::insane::bounce:

Rayco7030

Ames,King's,Mars,Two-Guys,Bradlees,
Caldor,Steigers,Wt Grant,Zayre,Woolco,
Woolworth,Sears,K-Mart,JC Penny,Target,
Wal-Mart,Child World,Pondersoa,Shop Rite
,Big Y,Winn-Dixie.Syop And Shop,Toys R Us
,Arby's,Howard Johnson's,Holiday Inn
,Sheraton Inn,Double D Dairy Bar,
Friendly's,Dunkin Dounuts,Wendy's,
Burger King.MCdonald's

Rayco7030

Burger King.MCdonald's

Rayco7030

Burger King.MCdonald's

Zayre88

Bradlees Headquarters in Braintree MA ...

Caldor1999

a bradlees with a white logo
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

C. Fontaine

Looks like it was probably a former Zayre too.

C. Fontaine

Here's a Bradlee's I came across today while passing through Manchester, CT.  I've included a full photo gallery.  Enjoy!

Zayre88

Wow, a great gallery about that Bradlees.  Incredibly the entire plaza is empty.  Bradlees, Stop & Shop, CVS and all the other stores ..!!

Chexk out this website where the store is also featured!
http://www.supersabados.com/retail.htm

Caldor1999

hears a whit Bradlees logo
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Caldor1999

Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
yet anouther Bradlees
inside BRADLEES:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:oLOL THE HAVE STRANGE CHEACK OUT LINES
Caldor Forever!

powersbt

Hey Caldor,
The photo of the White logo Bradlees, any idea what store that one was?? It looks just like the one that was in New Hartford.

Zayre88

Here are many Bradlees stores :roll: