Previous topic - Next topic

store215

DISCUSS!

tokensafari

What's with all their 30-60% off sales?

Caldor1999

probbly after chrismas sales i miss there old slogen J.C Penny Doing It Right
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

amesman

In the Latham Circle Mall in Albany, they still have the "I love Your Style" slogan painted on the wall before you get to the store...I have a pic,. I'll post it later.

amesman

Caldor1999

old slogen i don't even think i rember that one:bounce::):bouncing::dizzy::insane::tumble::roll::P
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
old slogen i don't even think i rember that one:bounce::):bouncing::dizzy::insane::tumble::roll::P
lol im sorry but i love these new smilley faces i'll try to limet how many i put up:yup:
Caldor Forever!

C. Fontaine

amesman

anybody else have old slogan pictures? heh

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by Anonymous
lol im sorry but i love these new smilley faces i'll try to limet how many i put up:yup:

Amesman BBTB

yeah look how funny it is when you put up a lot of moving ones

:bouncing::roll::bounce::bouncing::roll::dizzy:

back to the subject

I hate the new "JC Penny inside colored box" logo

its boring:boring:

At least I haven't seen them try to put that logo on their storefronts yet
I pefre Macys Or Filene's they adaped more to a yonger croude then Sears Or J.C.Penney
Caldor Forever!

Caldor1999

hears a JC Penney that was bult in 1983 and hasent been rentvaded sice cool huh :tumble::bounce::bouncing::bouncing::bounce::tumble:
Caldor Forever!

Jag67

lots of penneys havent been renovated and are extremely dated. Our local Penney's has had the same exterior and carpet since 1971, and the same interior since the early 80's. It hasn't been remodeled because it's one of the less busy stores but even if it was it still woold look like a time warp

Jag67

This isn't the store this is Their Boulevard Mall Location. From 1991 to 1997 (Age 0 to age 6) I got basically ALL my pictures taken in the portrait studio in this store.

Jag67

Mall enterance of that store. Penney's needs to spend some cash on their signs!!

Jag67

Second floor of the same store

Caldor1999

lol JCPenney need to cleand up there act and make there stores new there was in in the white planes mall wich closed in 2001 that store was so outdated the rugs were a light brown the store always semlled funney the people who worked there were rude and the was were panted a light gold and the tiles were a light brown wood:insane: this store has since became a sears when they were fixing oi up there was a fire in there i remeber i was at the mall when it happend someone threw a ciggret into a pile of old drresses and it caught fire duh andways the whoel mall smelled horrble
Caldor Forever!

Jag67

Jeez..at the Eastern Hills location (The one not pictured) there's burnt orange and light brown carpeting and bright ornageish-red carpet in the changing rooms. Hopefully I'll be able to go tonight and get some shots.

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by Jag67
Jeez..at the Eastern Hills location (The one not pictured) there's burnt orange and light brown carpeting and bright ornageish-red carpet in the changing rooms. Hopefully I'll be able to go tonight and get some shots.
lol coo do u have any old closed down Caldors near u ?:huh::question:
Caldor Forever!

Jag67

No, there were never any Caldors around in my area.:flaming: I live in Buffalo, (Actually Clarence, a suberb):D

Jag67

Finally!! Here's the dated Eastern Hills Location I was talking about. The only thing updated on the outside of the store is the facade. I think the signage may be orginal too.

Jag67

Front. Another crappy Penney's sign.

Jag67

Jag67

amesman

awesoem pics dude. I have friends of the family, who live in West Sencea. Email me, or something. It'd be cool to talk to you. My email address is in my profile..

Jag67

Thanks. I took these with my brand-new Kodak EasyShare digital I got last week. I'll try to get more pics of this place when I get some new batteries for the camera:bouncing:

amesman

cool. I have a Kodak Easyshare too. What kind is yours? Mine's a CX7430.

Caldor1999

hears the JC Penny in the Danburey Fair Mall sorry its so blureey this store is keeped up to date is was bult in the Late 80's 1988 87?
Caldor Forever!

truviking05

One JCPenney near me has probably never been remodeled outside and it's been the same inside since I was very small, I have 1991 pics of this store and it is nearly EXACTLY the same. I'll try to get a pic of the storefront, it looks like matte metal, never seen one like it...been trying to find out when this mall opened, cuz I'm pretty sure JCP's is an original anchor...I'm guessing late 70's, since the mall was definitely there when my family moved to this area in 1986 and it is way older than that.

Caldor1999

i heard there closing more store at least 45 of them and i also heard that they might merged with a company called Sacks wich owns sotet like the Bostion store
Caldor Forever!

Jag67

Uh-oh. I hope the eastern Hills isnt one of them. I love this store!!!:no: