AMESFANCLUB
January 19, 2018, 07:21:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]
  Print  
Author Topic: Walmart  (Read 119895 times)
Brammy
Ames 4 Lyfer!

« Reply #1050 on: May 28, 2017, 11:33:13 AM »

Most of the stuff at The Bristol Neighborhood Market is 25% Off. A lot of the shelves are bare (probably shipped the stuff to the other Walmart). Hours have been cut to 7AM-7PM seven days a week. The Deli closed as of May 20th. They have deli meat for sale the full "blocks" of meat and cheese. (Tho the sell by dates have been blacked out it many cases). The 25% off come off at the end much like the "Bonus Buys" at Stop & Shop/Giant, but unlike those "bonus buys" it doesn't tell you what you paid for each item. It just says "Discount Given" and the amount.

Brammy
Brammy
Ames 4 Lyfer!

« Reply #1051 on: June 10, 2017, 03:36:39 PM »

The Neighborhood Market in Bristol, Connecticut is now closed. The last day was supposed to be yesterday June 9th. They already took the sign off the building and the 3 roadside signs one on Route 6 and the other 2 - one in back of The Bristol Commons Annex. And another by the Oakland Street Exit/Entrance to the store. The only sign that remains is the one for Nutmeg Credit Union, which had a branch in the store and also closed. I guess they're clearing out the store today as there were a few cars and tractor trailers on the property. There were a couple people sitting at the picnic table outside the store.

A friend of mine from this forum and I were discussing future use of this building on Facebook Messenger and he thinks (and I agree) the Price Chopper should open a small Market 32 in this location. (Instead of at their existing location in the adjacent Bristol Commons Plaza). He just doesn't know if Bristol would embrace the Market 32 concept. I don't know either as I have never been in a Market 32.

Brammy
jason83080

« Reply #1052 on: November 08, 2017, 10:46:26 PM »

One of the Urban Explorer folks on YouTube got into the old Walmart at the failed City View Center in Garfield Heights, Ohio. First, some info about CVC for the unaware:

http://www.deadanddyingretail.com/2012/05/city-view-center-in-garfield-heights.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBlmAfSOlak
TheFugitive
Expert Member

« Reply #1053 on: December 07, 2017, 12:50:02 PM »

As of February 1, 2018, Walmart will be changing its official corporate name from
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. to Walmart, Inc.

This will reflect both the dropping of the hyphen in their logo several years ago,
and the company's increased emphasis in online sales.

http://www.businessinsider.com/walmart-changes-its-name-2017-12
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]
  Print  

Jump to: