AMESFANCLUB
January 22, 2018, 12:00:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 10:29:09 PM 
Started by store215 - Last post by shore72
That's pitiful!

I guess it was 2 years ago that my wife decided I needed to find something for $25 at Sears, which she would buy for me as a birthday present. The shelves looked not much different than those. It was just after Christmas, so maybe that had something to do with it. I've noticed the competition (Lowes, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, etc) don't seem to have this problem.

on: Yesterday at 07:25:22 PM 
Started by Caldor1999 - Last post by MikeinBuffalo
We've rolled out a new merchandise line, called "the Grainhouse." Lots of country-themed stuff with fake wood and soft pastel colors. It looks very nice and has started to sell well since we brought it in one week ago.

Also, I was wrong with my earlier post. Amherst #532 actually opened in 1995. Cheektowaga #140 opened in the mall at an earlier date, then moved to their present location in 2011, according to our employee website.

on: Yesterday at 04:03:55 PM 
Started by store215 - Last post by AmesNewington
The sad state of Sears today...  These were taken at a Sears store that is not being closed. Maybe they were just waiting for a shipment but this is just sad.

This was what the Meriden, CT Sears tool department looked like back in November. I believe they were remodeling the department itself but other areas of the store were also scarce on stock and they weren't making any efforts to hide it. You can't get sales if you don't have anything in stock to purchase.

on: Yesterday at 03:01:49 PM 
Started by store215 - Last post by danfifepsu
The sad state of Sears today...  These were taken at a Sears store that is not being closed. Maybe they were just waiting for a shipment but this is just sad.

what.Sears

on: Yesterday at 02:33:38 PM 
Started by store215 - Last post by Zayre88

on: Yesterday at 07:51:40 AM 
Started by Brammy - Last post by retailisking
Sad to say, a lot of these heritage AM stations are worth more as real estate than as a functioning station. The tower arrays take up a lot of developable land.

on: January 20, 2018, 09:41:32 PM 
Started by store215 - Last post by buzz86us
I wonder if the Rotterdam mall in Schenectady will ever find a tenant for the Sears I worked at for a month. There has been talk about a ShopRite setting up shop there..

on: January 20, 2018, 08:05:23 PM 
Started by C. Fontaine - Last post by Patrick Boots CEC
Sorry to hear that, buddy.

on: January 20, 2018, 06:58:45 PM 
Started by store215 - Last post by JJBers
I'll send out photos later, but the Sears in Warwick, RI closed back in mid-2017. One half seems to be in the middle of construction for a At home, while the other half sits vacant with a giant labelscar.
Here you go!

Former Sears (Rhode Island Mall) by JJBers, on Flickr

Former Sears (Rhode Island Mall) by JJBers, on Flickr

on: January 19, 2018, 07:59:04 PM 
Started by C. Fontaine - Last post by M.R.CALDOR
No, my house is kind of a mess right now because my mom died and we quickly had
an offer on her house where the people wanted to close in 30 days.  So now I have
her clutter and my clutter to wade through.

Sorry about your loss friend.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10