Taking a look at the new ordering kiosks at McDonald's

Started by giantsfan2016, November 28, 2017, 07:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantsfan2016

"Mr. Morning" the morning show host on KICKS 105.5 in Danbury takes a look at the new ordering kiosks at the McDonald's on Pandanaram Road in Danbury, CT.

http://kicks1055.com/its-a-brave-new-world-in-danbury-with-renovations-at-mcdonalds/

JJBers

They installed that in the Willi' Downtown location when it renovated back in September, they're ok, but I wish they only gave you empty cups instead of filling it to the brim with ice.
My Flickr

In the backcountry of Connecticut (aka Willimantic)

MikeRa

The McDonald's near me in Trevose, PA also has the new ordering kiosks, but at least you can get your cup unfilled and fill it yourself with soda or iced tea.
"And I'm not missing a thing, watching the full moon crossing the range"

TheFugitive

I have yet to see one at a McDonalds around me.

Though my favorite parking space at my local store has now been reserved for
customers who are picking-up orders placed from their cell phone app.

esw01407

We have them in one store. In some ways better then ordering at the counter, but it has a learning curve. Some button options are not where I would have put them.

busman_49

They're all right, but I still (at least right now) would prefer talking to an actual person.  Lately, the people behind the counter have been directing people to those things.  Once, I obliged.  And then again, one other time I told them I would rather order at the counter.