AMESFANCLUB
February 24, 2018, 02:20:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: |||||||||||||||||||||||||| RANDOM MESSAGE||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\///////////-JON

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Burlington (Formerly Burlington Coat Factory)  (Read 15216 times)
TheFugitive
Expert Member

« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2017, 09:49:01 AM »

three of these in my area.

1) In the former Village Square Mall, next to South Hills Village in suburban Pittsburgh.
A former indoor mall that was "de-malled" about 20 yrs. ago.  The interior space that was
the mall was gutted and the full floor space was opened up for tenants.  Burlington fills the
top floor.  Kohl's is downstairs, and Home Depot fills a former Hills location in the back.

2) In the former Hechingers location in West Mifflin, PA, across the parking lot from
the Service Merchandise where I worked.

3) In the first floor of the former Gimbels Department Store on Smithfield Street in
Downtown Pittsburgh.  This is a remnant of the dwindling retail scene downtown.
The store has had a lot of crime problems.  It is located next-door to a McDonalds that
had basically become an open air drug market.
JimSawhill
Ames 4 Lyfer!

« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2017, 07:20:58 PM »

three of these in my area.

1) In the former Village Square Mall, next to South Hills Village in suburban Pittsburgh.
A former indoor mall that was "de-malled" about 20 yrs. ago.  The interior space that was
the mall was gutted and the full floor space was opened up for tenants.  Burlington fills the
top floor.  Kohl's is downstairs, and Home Depot fills a former Hills location in the back.

2) In the former Hechingers location in West Mifflin, PA, across the parking lot from
the Service Merchandise where I worked.

3) In the first floor of the former Gimbels Department Store on Smithfield Street in
Downtown Pittsburgh.  This is a remnant of the dwindling retail scene downtown.
The store has had a lot of crime problems.  It is located next-door to a McDonalds that
had basically become an open air drug market.

Does the McDonald's employees say, 'Would you like cocaine with your order?' 😀
MikeinBuffalo
AMESer +1

« Reply #92 on: December 15, 2017, 10:46:19 AM »

2001 Walden Avenue in Buffalo, NY, used to be a Two Guys department store way back in the 1970s. Not sure if the building is the same.

Bed Bath and Beyond grunt.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: